My husband and I wanted a relaxing and quiet place to escape to and this was it! If you are looking for a wild party place....this is not for you. The atmosphere was relaxed and serene as the landscape and ocean views. The swim up bar pool area is the only area where some music can be heard during the day, otherwise get a good book or enjoy a conversation with fellow travellers beside the pool areas. The temperatures are as they claim HOT and so is the pool water...not very refreshing at all. So we would take a swim in the ocean at the far end of the bay.The sand is very hot as well, so watershoes are recommended. The snorkeling at this bay is okay but not anything special. Pool service is awesome as is all the restaurant service. Top notch employees eager to please and very friendly and most speak English. The food is fantastic and the entertainer, Jorge, was awesomel in the lounge, We were in building 5 which is central and our room was spacious and we loved the balcony and the ocean view. Although I was not impressed with the wooden floor shower stall. It was a bit moldy, so we wore flip flops in the shower. The beds were very firm and the bedding was all new. The air conditioner work great and overall our room was great. The shower area is separate from the toilet area, and both are glass doors, so keep that in mind, when you open your hotel door to the hallway as the shower area can be seen from the hotel door. Go into the surrounding towns as they are interesting and give you a taste of Mexico. The hotel as pretty as it is, does not really have a Mexican flavour to the décor. Instead it is very modern and white. We enjoyed our stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The enchanting Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa sits on the Pacific coast in Huatulco - a sustainable tourism destination recognized for its commitment to the local environment. Beautifully secluded on the Conejos Bay, guests at Secrets Huatulco are treated to divine views of golden sand beaches, stunning rock formations and sapphire waters. Exclusive Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities start with limitless gourmet fare and top-shelf spirits, pool and beach wait service, and 24-hour room and concierge services. While 399 gorgeous suites offer daily refreshed mini-bar, spectacular views, plus a furnished balcony, terrace Jacuzzi, or swim-out pool access. Take part in daily activities and nightly entertainment, or a pampering treatment at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia. Guests can even spend a night out with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience at the nearby Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa, to enjoy more fine dining and entertainment. Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa - Enchanting. Secluded. Divine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Huatulco Resort And Spa
- Secrets Huatulco Hotel Huatulco