We spent two weeks at Secrets Huatulco from January 18th to February 1st. The Hotel is just beyond beautiful, marble throughout, rooms all have a beautiful view of Conejos Bay, especially if you stay in Bldg. 1 on the 3rd floor! We spent our 50th anniversary there and could not have picked a more beautiful spot. All service was exceptional, food was delicious and plentiful and two restaurants, namely Castaways and Oceana had a view to die for. We loved everything about the hotel, beach was uncrowded and spacious, pools were large with plenty of umbrellas and chaise lounges. I especially loved the entertainment in the evening, always a little band playing after dinner, plenty of dancing, variety of music, sometimes latin, sometimes more popular music, always good to dance to, comfy lounge areas to just sit and enjoy your drink if you just want to listen and gaze at the beautiful views from the Sky Bar! This was one of the most romantic trips we ever took, and we have been to Dreams both in Huatulco and in Tulum and Puerto Vallarta, but this is our favorite and our first adults only which even made it more special. We are hoping to return in a year, Huatulco is unspoiled and the weather there was just beautiful, sunny every day and in the high 80's with always a breeze, and the nights were as tropical as you can get, so very beautiful. Try it, you'll love it, it is well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The enchanting Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa sits on the Pacific coast in Huatulco - a sustainable tourism destination recognized for its commitment to the local environment. Beautifully secluded on the Conejos Bay, guests at Secrets Huatulco are treated to divine views of golden sand beaches, stunning rock formations and sapphire waters. Exclusive Unlimited-Luxury(R) amenities start with limitless gourmet fare and top-shelf spirits, pool and beach wait service, and 24-hour room and concierge services. While 399 gorgeous suites offer daily refreshed mini-bar, spectacular views, plus a furnished balcony, terrace Jacuzzi, or swim-out pool access. Take part in daily activities and nightly entertainment, or a pampering treatment at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia. Guests can even spend a night out with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience at the nearby Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa, to enjoy more fine dining and entertainment. Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa - Enchanting. Secluded. Divine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Huatulco Resort And Spa
- Secrets Huatulco Hotel Huatulco