“Best time ever. ”

Tino's Sport Fishing & Bay Tours
Ranked #7 of 38 Tours in Huatulco
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello, I'm Tino and I would love to spend the day with you out on the ocean fishing,looking for dolphins and whales while you take in the sites of our beautiful bays in Huatulco. Locally born and bred fisherman with a few tricks to help you catch Sailfish, Mahi Mahi or even the elusive Marlin.Bay tours and snorkelling for family adventures aswell so drop me a line and book your trip today
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

As many reviews I have read before about Tinos fishing, he met my expectations and more. Tino was professional and a passionate about fishing. I had a perfect and the best day ever. Tino helped me land 4 giant sailfish and 5 Bonita's. I would give him 10 stars if I could. Tino provided me beer, pop , water, fruit, tamales to top off the perfect day. He also made sure that I made it back to the hotel with a Taxi. I paid 2 fishermen last year to do what Tino did in just 1 day. Tino separates himself by his pursuit of catching the big ones. Tino has a very skillful technique to his success. I would honestly still give Tino a full review even if I did not land the big ones. I will definitely be back to fish with Tino next year. Thanks for the memories Tino.

3  Thank botfly1
"knowledgeable guide"
"dolphins jumping"
"speaks excellent english"

Reviewed August 8, 2014

It was a great day of fishing. Tino really knew what he was doing and he speaks English well. He even called the spot where we were going to catch our big fish. He truly is a local guy with a lot of knowledge of where you will catch the types of fish that you are after. I have been on multiple fishing trips and this one was one of my top experiences. Everyone on the boat had an opportunity at reeling in a fish. This is something I would definitely pay to do again and again....you can't beat catching one of these....

3  Thank Evan S
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Tino has a great knowledge of the area and the tours. Tino is very trustworthy and dependable with his advise and recommendations. We took three tours with Tino, Fishing, snorkeling and we went to waterfalls. All of them are must see and for sure the experience is unforgettable. Make sure you plan your days.

1  Thank Davit K
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Our group of 6 adults enjoyed a perfect day out on the water with Tino and Tony. We were picked up at our hotel at 0830 and returned at 1630. Tino was in radio contact with other boat guides, they shared information about where the marine animals were. We saw plenty of turtles, a pod of dolphins and most exciting of all a whale shark.
Each of us got our turn reeling in a bonito which was a lot of fun since 5 of us are women and don't usually fish. It was not a good day for snorkeling since the water was churned up even in the small bays.

I will definitely hire Tino as my guide again next time I'm in Huatulco.

1  Thank Jultime61