“Wow...Look no further !”

Tino's Sport Fishing & Bay Tours
Ranked #5 of 35 Tours in Huatulco
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello, I'm Tino and I would love to spend the day with you out on the ocean fishing,looking for dolphins and whales while you take in the sites of our beautiful bays in Huatulco. Locally born and bred fisherman with a few tricks to help you catch Sailfish, Mahi Mahi or even the elusive Marlin.Bay tours and snorkelling for family adventures aswell so drop me a line and book your trip today
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Saturday Jan.12th ,2013
Tino picks us up at 6:30 and we are off. Special order of " Pacifico" beer is on board as well as water and soft drinks. Tino's wife also sent sandwiches that day...delicious. Tony, the first mate, along with Tino show us a great day ...we see dolphins, sea turtles, sting rays jumping, sea snakes all within the first hour or two. We experience catching some fish and learning about the tell-tale signs of larger fish feeding and then catch the grand prize of sport fishing ...a 160-170 lb. Blue Marlin. It took close to 2 hrs.to bring in this beauty with 4 of us taking turns. These guys know what they are doing.Honest , hard working guys that want to give you the best day on the sea possible...look no further. Sunday Jan.13,2013 - 8 of us head out with Tino's brother on "the New adventure" boat for a great sight-seeing/snorkeling tour of the bays. Again, a great day seeing all sorts of sea-life, beautiful snorkeling and a great lunch on the beach. We were very well looked after with the "remaining Pacificos",water and pop along the way ...as well as a very informative description of the area and its significance to the Mexican people. Don't hesitate...look no further...These guys are the Best !!

2  Thank Robert334
There are newer reviews for Tino's Sport Fishing & Bay Tours

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My hubby and I travelled to Huatulco Dec 11 for a week, it was our first time and one of the things we have always wanted to do was Deep Sea Fishing. We Booked our trip with Tino through the internet, it was that easy!!! Tino picked us up at the Hotel as promised off we went to his Panga Boat the Snook (which I will add is very well cared for and extremely clean and has Everything you need for your day of fishing including bevereges) in Santa Cruz and off for the Adventure of a Lifetime!!
We were out on the Beautiful Turquoise Ocean for the whole day and caught 6 Huge Beautiful Mahi Mahi, one would have made our day, but six!!! We could not believe it!! Tino and Tony his mate are truly the Best and Know their stuff, Awesome guys!!!
We also were blessed with Dolphins swimming with our boat, some had babies which were amazing, we saw flying fish, Stingrays playing in the ocean, Jellyfish and seaturtles, all I can say is it truly is an amazing experience.
We had so much fun that we also booked the Bay Tour & Snorkelling with Tino spent another day with Tino, his wife Mary who is adorable and his mate Tony, that was another day we will never forget! Tony brought us beautiful creatures from the sea to hold such as Blowfish, Puffer Fish, Sea Spiders, Starfish as well as seeing brilliant colored fish of every kind.....Awesome!
When we came out Tino and his wife Mary had prepared another first for us a dish called Ceviche..made from a Spanish mackeral that we caught along the way...absolutely Delish....be sure to ask how its made you wont believe it! So Good!
So if Ocean Fishing on an immaculant Panga Boat and Snorkelling is on the agenda for you....Look up Tino's Sport Fishing and Bay Tours, just send him an email and our on your way to truly an Experience of a Lifetime....He's not only a nice guy...He is the Best at what he does and you will not be disappointed!
Thankyou Tino & Tony for an Amazing Fishing Day and Snorkelling and Thank you Mary for the Delicious Ceviche!!! We will see ya next time!
Dale & Karla Paidel

4  Thank OceanBlue48
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I booked Tino by finding him on trip adivsor..... I contancted Tino before my trip and booked a days fishing trip with him for myself and two other friends...Tino was very responsive and speaks and writes excellent english... I let him know the dates I was in Huatulco for and he let me know what he had avaliable..... I do reconmend contacting him before you leave on vacation because he books up pretty fast.....and for good reason too.

We started the day by being picked up at the Secretes resort at 6:30am and taken to the marina in Santa Cruz where Tino had his boat.... we quickly left the marina as soon as we steped in the boat....stoped to try and catch some live bait for a few minutes and off we went..... We saw Jumping manta rays, seaturtles, sea snakes, and a plithera of Dolphins on our trip....

Tino is very experienced and knows what to look for when it comes to finding the fish....it was not very long before we had a double header of 100lb ish sailfish on the lines...just awsome.

After taking our photos with the fish they were gently released back into the ocean....Tino is only one of two guides that catch and relaese these majestic fish.

On our way back we almost had another sailfish but could not get it hooked....

Tino runs a Panga boat which is nice and clean and has a cover to protect you from the sun as it gets real hot.....

When we got back to our resort we ran into three other couples that took fishing charters from the resort and they all came back empty handed..... I do remember one couple gloating how they got a big boat to take them out and that they were sure to catch something...LMAO.....its not the size of the boat that gets you the fish people its the guide that runs it.....

All in all it was a great day and worth every penny!!! Thanks again Tino!!!

I will be back for sure!!!!

Paul Selebay

1  Thank polosdog
Reviewed January 12, 2013

On December 14, 2012 my dad and I hired Tino for a fishing trip. He arrived early, picked us up at the hotel and took us to the marina. The boat was clean, the trip was great! Tino and his first mate Tony did a great job. We had great fishing, saw sea turtles and dolphins. Well worth the money.

1  Thank Crystal N
Reviewed January 8, 2013

On December 18, 2012, five of us hired Tino to go fishing while on a family vacation in Huatulco Mexico. We had the greatest time. Tino picked us up at the hotel right on time. His panga was impeccably clean, very comfortable, had seats for all of us, and it was protected from the sun with a large canvas awning. He had a very capable deck hand and top notch fishing equipment.

Tino spoke perfect English, served us lunch, had drinks, and even made us fresh cevice from the Dorado that we caught. They worked very hard, and even though it was supposed to be only a 6 hour trip, we were gone over 7 hours. We caught 2 very large dorados and a 100 lb sailfish. We saw lots of dolphin and giant sea turtles.

I would highly recommend Tino. You more than got your money's worth. He was pleasant, hardworking, had a very clean panga and did not skimp in any way. Thanks Tino for an amazing fishing trip!

2  Thank FancyPug