See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Booked the room through booking.com. Liked the hotel location close too the beach. The room is basic and the restaurant is good. But..
When I checked in I was told to pay for the stay. I asked if it was for the entire stay. She told me that it was. When I checked out they told me they forgot to charged me for the taxes and that I hade to pay another 266 pesos. I told them that I asked when I checked in if I payed for everything and that they confirmed. It’s okei to do a mistake , but then you have to take the cost of that and learn. As a guest you have to pay for thing you break even it’s a mistake, so that’s what the hotel should do as well. I didn’t have any more pesos left except for my taxi. They called booking.com and the lady I talk with was very rude. She told me I had to pay it and it wasn’t that much. I don’t care how much it is, for some people it’s much and for another not. It’s all about the principle! To get away I payed them in dollars. They even gave me three dollars to little back. I travel a lot 220-300 night a year in hotels. I never experienced this before, and I will never use booking.com again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank snowfake
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Humble rooms but very clean, air conditioner that is neccessary in that part of Mexico, hot water, the staff is friendly and helpful, few steps from the beach and within minutes to the town Crucecita where is full of restaurantes American and local food, small town quiet and very peaceful.

Room tip: Is in a small quadrant so any room would be good.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ginhenna
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Huatualco maxcio after a 2 week trek and we enjoyed our stay. The staff is very helpful, professional and nice. The rooms are big and comfy. The view is stunning and the location is great (next to the shops and restaurants).
We would stay again next time we head to maxcio hotel huatulco ...

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank kareem34
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Soothing Ambience...Nice Experience...Spacious,Good Service..We were having gala time during the stay at Maxico...Nice experience at North America....Will visit again..Thanks for the service you provided and specially when I lost my luggage..

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

This is by far the best hotel I have stayed in. The room was spacious and comfortable, bathroom amenities were top notch, and our room on the top floor had a wonderful view. The staff were all superb from check-in, to breakfast, the concierges, and everyone in-between. The dinner we had was also lovely and had some very interesting spins on Maxican classics. This is most certainly a hotel that deserves its top rating.

Date of stay: January 2015