The hotel is nice and well located. Service and food are good and they were nice enough to upgrade us given we were the only guests in sight that day. However, price is high considering we went in low season and the hotel does not have a gym and the tennis court was dirty. Also with the exception of the digital climate control the room infrastructure is pretty old. But to top it all off at check out they charged an exchange rate of 13.63 MXN/USD when the rate was 12.95 or so. This was completely unwarranted and of course the front desk clerk could only tell us that was the "default" rate in the system.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quinta Real Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Real Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Quinta Real Hotel Huatulco
- Huatulco Quinta Real Hotel
- Hotel Quinta Real Huatulco