Nice hotel, rooms have character and ours had a nice view of a forest. Only problem is the rooms are on a hillside (some shuttled buses run) and the beach club which has the majority of food is 5 min away. Again there are some shuttle buses but this is an inconvenience and was a surprise. For sleeping hotel was quite at night.
For food, breakfast and lunches were good but dinners were poor so we went out most nights to restuarnts close by. Staff were friendly and service was good. Would recommend hotel for a budget holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Huatulco began as a surfing community far, far off the beaten path. Today with a first class international airport, 26 kilometers of stunning coast, 36 white beaches, and nine beautiful bays- it's a vacation paradise and, still, a slightly more secret destination. Tropical jungle and exotic highlands combine at the edge of a grand, grand Pacific like you've never experienced it. The Park Royal Huatulco's All Inclusive 133 suites come complete with a lavish beach club, two gorgeous swimming pools, two restaurants and three lounges serving drinks all day and into some truly remarkable evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Park Royal Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Pacific Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Hotel
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Resort