Beautiful views from the rooms, nice jacuzzi, big rooms, staff nice and kind , the food at the italian restaurant delicious but it is the same menu every day only pizza o chicken, the first day delicious, second day same menu, third day impossible to eat the same food.
The other restaurant at the beach club has buffet but not so good, after three days, the food is not acceptable, boring and tasteless.
Because it is an old hotel and they are renovating, some rooms have prolems like the air conditioning not working, or the telephone lines etc.
When you arrive at your room, check everything is working before unpacking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Huatulco began as a surfing community far, far off the beaten path. Today with a first class international airport, 26 kilometers of stunning coast, 36 white beaches, and nine beautiful bays- it's a vacation paradise and, still, a slightly more secret destination. Tropical jungle and exotic highlands combine at the edge of a grand, grand Pacific like you've never experienced it. The Park Royal Huatulco's All Inclusive 133 suites come complete with a lavish beach club, two gorgeous swimming pools, two restaurants and three lounges serving drinks all day and into some truly remarkable evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Royal Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Pacific Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Hotel
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Resort