My fiance and I stayed here along with my parents for a week(March 3-9). Overall, our experience was very good. The air conditioner did break down for our last 2 days but the room stayed cool enough. This seemed to be a pretty common thing around the hotel and it was one of my recommendations on the survey. The rooms were very clean although, some days took longer than others to get the room made up but it was visible that the hotel was under-staffed and everyone there was working harder to make our stay enjoyable which it was. The food wasn't the best and we ate at the beach club most of the time because it had the most variety. We didn't get to try the A La Carte Restaurant though because it's only open Friday and Saturdays and we seemed to miss the cut-off time for reservations but we heard great things about it. If you are going to eat dinner at the beach club, I would recommend the mexican-themed dinner. That was the best for me. There are great places to eat around. One just across the street called, Alebrijes. It's a BBQ place with really large portions and the staff totally takes care of you. The gym is really outdated, so I wouldn't expect to get in a good workout but you're on vacation! Walking up and down the hill is enough!
The staff is what really makes this place. They go out of their way to make it nice for you. I don't think I would stay there again given the choice but I would consider it. There are so many options and beautiful places to stay in Huatulco, that I would definitely rent a house for my next visit. You can stay here and have a great vacation, just don't come with high expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Huatulco began as a surfing community far, far off the beaten path. Today with a first class international airport, 26 kilometers of stunning coast, 36 white beaches, and nine beautiful bays- it's a vacation paradise and, still, a slightly more secret destination. Tropical jungle and exotic highlands combine at the edge of a grand, grand Pacific like you've never experienced it. The Park Royal Huatulco's All Inclusive 133 suites come complete with a lavish beach club, two gorgeous swimming pools, two restaurants and three lounges serving drinks all day and into some truly remarkable evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Expedia, TravelClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Royal Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Pacific Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Hotel
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Resort