“Great time diving with Buceo Sotavento, Thanks Hector!!!!”
Review of Buceo Sotavento

Buceo Sotavento
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving instruction services also offering advice on the best dive sites in the area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I had an excellent time doing my first and second dives ever. Hector was very good with us and really made us comfortable during our fist dive experiences. I would recommend Buceo Sotavento to anyone who wants to have an excellent experience. Thanks again Hector and we are looking forward to seeing you next year and getting our open water licenses.

2  Thank Mike B
"oaxaca"
"hundreds"

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hello everyone,
Diving in Huatulco with Hector Lara from the shop “Buceo Sotavento” for this Christmas morning was an excellent experience, the Pacific´s waters where nice and warm and the sun gave us a great tan. We had 2 immersions that morning where we appreciated a very colorful sea life diversity, we event had the chance to enjoy the company of a Carey Turtle about 3 feet wide. If you are enjoying some free time at Huatulco, try scuba diving with Hector, he is a great guy who will get you to the best places for diving and will give you a history lesson for the same price.

2  Thank Michel K
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The dives were pretty good, no problem with the equipment. I should mention that after losing two inexperienced divers, the dive master instructed me to sit at the bottom alone around 40 feet, while he surfaced to look for him. Obviously, he never should have left me, but even worse, he never came back at all. I waited maybe 3 minutes before deciding this was stupid and surfaced on my own. He was back at the boat with the other divers and acted as if nothing had happened just saying "Good, you're back."

6  Thank nrgreen3
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Very nice dive with Hector Lera owner of Buceo Sotavento. Very helpful and knows all the best dive areas and best times for each. Highly recommended for diving courses and experienced divers.

1  Thank Cornelio R