Two families stayed at Dreams from Dec.25/12 to Jan.1/13, first trip for both families to Huatulco.
Pros = Nice hotel, very clean, nice rooms, very friendly staff, nice beach, many pools, great weather. Great if you like to do nothing but bask in sunshine, little else !
Cons = Food extremely repetitive (way too much pasta too many days on menu in buffet and a la carte), way too few lounge chairs (have to secure chairs by 6 am every morning or gone!), and many in family were sick (food contamination?). Also, heard first hand of many others who got intestional illnesses, to the point of being stuck in room for days. We spent 6 hours in Emergency back in Toronto with our son with severe intestional infection on first night back home. Be extremely cautious about what you eat and drink!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular resort offering 421 luxurious rooms and suites, 6 shimmering outdoor pools, 6 restaurants and 6 bars, SPA & fitness center and endless activities for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Dreams Huatulco Resort And Spa
- Dreams Hotel Huatulco
- Gala Huatulco
- Gala Beach Resort Huatulco
- Gala Resort Huatulco Mexico