We stayed at the Dreams Resort from November 20-27th. Our experience was very good. The hotel is very clean and the food was very good.
My husband broke his foot the day we left and the Sunwing staff at the hotel in Mexico (NOT CANADA) was very attentive and helpful whenever we needed it. The Mexican Sunwing staff is to be commended. They helped us off the plane, at the airport and back onto the plane when we left. I sure cannot say the same for the Canadian Sunwing staff.
As soon as we arrived at the resort we met ZIVAN and he assisted us our entire trip and stopped by and visited us at the pool to see if we needed anything or just to say hi. He even helped me out when my husband developed an infection in his foot. I don't know what we would have done without his assistance! THANK YOU ZIVAN! You are a great asset to the Dreams Resort! All of the other staff members in the restaurants and bars were also very helpful and attentive. I would like to thank the bartenders at the Rendevous bar for always providing me with ice bags for my husband to ice his foot - much appreciated.
I would defintely recommend this resort to anyone and we will for sure be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular resort offering 421 luxurious rooms and suites, 6 shimmering outdoor pools, 6 restaurants and 6 bars, SPA & fitness center and endless activities for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Dreams Huatulco Resort And Spa
- Dreams Hotel Huatulco
- Gala Huatulco
- Gala Beach Resort Huatulco
- Gala Resort Huatulco Mexico