“Nice”

Campo de Golf Tangolunda
More attraction details
Owner description: This golf course, located in Huatulco, features a resident alligator.
michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

not too busy .....course in nice shape but rentals are a little outdated. fun to golf in february anytime

Visited February 2012
1 Thank rxdebbie

Saint Louis, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Played with my sons. Cost was 3,000 pesos with clubs, not bad. The clubs we rented were a mis match of 1980s clubs. We brought out own golf balls/shoes with us.

Course had some very nice holes, but they love putting trees in the middle of the fairway, with a circle of 3 foot high grass around them. I paid for a caddy to help us around, but he did not speak one word of english However, he did mangae to track down a few balls we hit off the beaten path.

Got very warm quickly. my sone were done after 13 holes. I would suggest staying on the beach with a cold drink in hand!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank aa25396
Huatulco, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Subpar...”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The golf course sits empty all the time due to the expensive green fees. Outdated club house / restaurant needs revamping. Tennis courts and swimming pool are available.. The manmade lakes with their beautiful waterfowl are about the only nice things about the course.

Visited July 2012
Toledo, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great layout”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I teed off today at 730 am and was joined by my personal caddy Ricky( optional). The course was empty I was the first golfer in 2 days but it is their slow season. The course is somewhat difficult because the large trees that are positioned in peculiar places. There was several holes that had huge trees right in front of the greens. The fairways were not cut but that's was ok with me they were ok. The greens rolled nice but a bit slow. Thank god Ricky new all the breaks and he really helped my putting. He really made the whole round very enjoyable and his course knowledge was great. If you have to rent clubs don't expect anything nice. The woods were old burner bubbles and the driver was a regular flex top flight. The irons were a mix but mostly Taylor made and old. The round cost me $100 U.S. and that included a small bucket of range balls and the rental clubs. Ricky the caddy was strictly on tip basis. Ps he only has one arm but don't let him hustle you for a beer on the par threes He is really good All and all a great experience

Visited May 2012
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Track”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Not a lot of choices for golf in Huatulco, but this is a must play!

Visited March 2012