The wife and I stayed at the Barcelo in Huatulco for the last week of April 2014. We have nothing bad or negative to report. The food at the 2 buffet resturaunts were well above average with plenty to choose from and the 4 a la cartes had plenty of options on the menus. The staff were courteous and friendly and the hotel grounds were kept extremely clean. There are vendors on the beach but by saying no only once keeps them away. There are no time share salemen to be found anywhere. All in all we had a great time and are planning on returning in Novemeber.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Huatulco invites you to experience the hottest new resort All Inclusive location in Mexico without the hustle and bustle of a big city. Huatulco Bays is quickly becoming a key tourist Mexico beach attraction, offering well-preserved natural landscapes combined with luxury accommodations. This resort is well-positioned in the center of a cove, overlooking dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live your dream vacation as you bury your feet in the sand, sip a cool drink and watch the waves roll onto shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Barcelo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel Huatulco
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort
- Barcelo Resort