When we arrived at the Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort we were greeted by Argelia Morales. She helped us to check into our room and then proceeded to guide us in booking reservation into the various restaurants. She was very knowledgeable and professional. What a great was to start our stay!
We went on to have lunch at the Rona Rosa Buffet Restaurant and our hostess was Fabiola Mendez. She is a very impressive young woman who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. At various restaurants throughout our stay, she was our hostess and always made us feel like we were special. She has an incredible level of customer service skills and treated us like family. It was always a joy to see her.
Speaking of the Dona Rosa Buffet Restaurant, we ate delicious breakfasts cooked by Victoria Ruiz and wonderful lunch items cooked by Freddy Sanchez. Very appetizing and prepared so well! Elena Baca, our hostess, and Maria Reyes Garcia, our server of choice, also deserve a round of applause!
The Lobby Bar is a great meeting place and fun way to start the evening. One server in particular stood out. Irlanda made sure that our drinks were served with style, the table was wiped and snacks were placed with a smile. She is a hard working person with a very nice personality.
The Pool Bar that is part of the LaTortuga Buffet Restaurant is a good place to refresh after a hard day on the beach. Venancia Ruiz and his sidekicks, Alexander Merino and Cirino, were there with a smile and something cool to drink. Venancia always made us laugh and he makes a delicious Dirty Monkey!
On the beach, around the pool and as part of the entertainment, Edgar Diaz de Leon, is a most entertaining person. What a delight! If you have a chance to meet him, you’ll know what I mean.
The Agave Restaurant was our favorite, with two of the most incredible waiters who are five star all the way. Victor Leon and Victor Cabrera are a team and wonderful to watch.
If you come to the resort, be sure to book a ride on the Hobi Cat with Fidel as your mate. You would have to look far and wide to find a more kind and caring person than he. While we were on the water, he told us all about the Huatulco area and the resort. A truly memorable experience!
Our room was nice and well cared for by Roselia. I always appreciate being able to count on a clean area and she kept it top notch.
There were two other memorable people, Cielo and Veronia Gonzales who treated us very well and made our stay special.
These are just a few of the many people who made our stay at a wonderful resort so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Huatulco invites you to experience the hottest new resort All Inclusive location in Mexico without the hustle and bustle of a big city. Huatulco Bays is quickly becoming a key tourist Mexico beach attraction, offering well-preserved natural landscapes combined with luxury accommodations. This resort is well-positioned in the center of a cove, overlooking dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live your dream vacation as you bury your feet in the sand, sip a cool drink and watch the waves roll onto shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel Huatulco
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort
- Barcelo Resort