We were here from Feb 19 to March 5 2013. First time ever that we were not ready to go home yet. The weather was hot every day, the beache beautiful, and the people even better. We went of 3 excursions, all into the mountains, with excellent guides. We highly recomment Alphonse in the Jungle Tour, through Sunway and Signature Tours. Please treat the locals with honesty and ingrity - they are extremely hard working, and get paid very little. The shacks that they live in, is sad. Please support them and be fair. WE thought the evening shows in the Oaxaca Teatre were exceptional, as were the friendly waiting staff and cleaning people. Another great thing about this resort was that is was truly family friendly, and great for married couples, away from the noise and partying. Can hardly wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Huatulco invites you to experience the hottest new resort All Inclusive location in Mexico without the hustle and bustle of a big city. Huatulco Bays is quickly becoming a key tourist Mexico beach attraction, offering well-preserved natural landscapes combined with luxury accommodations. This resort is well-positioned in the center of a cove, overlooking dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live your dream vacation as you bury your feet in the sand, sip a cool drink and watch the waves roll onto shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Barcelo, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel Huatulco
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort
- Barcelo Resort