We were at this resort Feb 12-26,2013. This was our first 2 week all inclusive and we thought two weeks might get boring. I really was not ready to leave.It is a smaller resort so it is so easy to meet people so you never feel alone unless you want to be. The entertainers are very good. In the 2 weeks we saw the same show in the theatre only twice. It is the same 2 singers and band in the lounge, bar and the theatre. They are very good, but a little more variety would be nice. We got tired of the Spanish music all the time. It would have been nice to get some variety especially in the bar/disco after 10PM. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Hotel is clean. The staff work very hard to keep it that way. We thought the food was very good. Men had to were pants and shoes to the a-la-cart restaurants. We do not have a problem with this as long as it is air conditioned. The Toruga on the beach is not. It is a great atmosphere, but being open to the air, men should be able to wear dress shorts with sandles and dress shirt. Our only real issue was the problem of few beach chairs under palapas on the beach. That meant we had to be at the beach before 6 AM to get a good spot for the day. The resort is in a beautiful location. Beach is wonderful. We would return again. The weather was fabulous! Hot and sunny every day until the last day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Huatulco invites you to experience the hottest new resort All Inclusive location in Mexico without the hustle and bustle of a big city. Huatulco Bays is quickly becoming a key tourist Mexico beach attraction, offering well-preserved natural landscapes combined with luxury accommodations. This resort is well-positioned in the center of a cove, overlooking dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live your dream vacation as you bury your feet in the sand, sip a cool drink and watch the waves roll onto shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel Huatulco
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort
- Barcelo Resort