Excellent trip! We decided to try Huatulco beach resort since it was such a great value and we had never been there. Wehn we arrived we were treated with coffee and snacks. The Hotel is newly remodeld and almost all of staff memebers speak perfect english. We requested a room with 2 queen and ocenview, our needs were meet. In the AM they had a wonderful breafast buffett. Lunch there were serveral Restaurants on the premises. Dinner required restervations or the buffet. Nightly entertainment was great! Pool very nice and free water sports were provided. It was a good trip and we would certainly recommend the Barcelo. Only one draw back , the beach was not what we had anticipated. It has a steep incline that made walking very difficult, and it was not even 1 mile long. We took a cab into town and to other beaches so we could walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Huatulco invites you to experience the hottest new resort All Inclusive location in Mexico without the hustle and bustle of a big city. Huatulco Bays is quickly becoming a key tourist Mexico beach attraction, offering well-preserved natural landscapes combined with luxury accommodations. This resort is well-positioned in the center of a cove, overlooking dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live your dream vacation as you bury your feet in the sand, sip a cool drink and watch the waves roll onto shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barcelo Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel Huatulco
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort
- Barcelo Resort