“I could eat here for 3 meals a day....”
Review of Cafe Juanita

Cafe Juanita
Ranked #20 of 176 Restaurants in Huatulco
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cafe Juanita is located in Marina Chahue. Perfect for having breakfast or lunch with a view of the water. Our food is local, fresh and delicious.
New York City, New York
“I could eat here for 3 meals a day....”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Had several meals at Cafe Juanita during our stay in Huatulco.....breakfasts, lunches and dinners all very fresh and delicious. It is obvious that Jane spends a lot of time planning the menus using the freshest local ingredients to prepare foods with an international flair. Whether you want a quick breakfast or a leisurely dinner with friends, you can go wrong with Cafe Juanita.

• Visited January 2013

Huatulco, Mexico
“My favorite spot for salads and sandwiches!!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I live in Huatulco and think that Cafe Juanita`s deserves a 5 star review from a person that visits them on a regular basis. They really have the best salad and sandwich selection in town. The baguettes are just delicious and the salads supreme. I visit them once or twice a week, The place is very clean and no worries with the salads. Juanita also cooks up lovely even dinners, with special monthly menus. A must to try!!

• Visited December 2012
Edmonton
“Mouth watering!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

After taking the Chiles&Chocolate cooking class attached to Cafe Juanita, we had to eat here. I loved the casual cafe atmosphere, the art pieces on the walls, and the view of the park across the street.
The menu has so many mouth watering options, it was hard to decide what to order because we wanted everything.
My boyfriend ordered the breakfast panini and I ordered the Huevos Rancheros (see pictures). We also ordered fresh squeezed orange juice and a mixed fruit smoothie. Everything was absolutely delicious.
With my limited Spanish, I appreciated the English menu, as well as the fact that all the fresh produce was washed in purified water with microdyne.
Thank you for the wonderful meal, Cafe Juanita!

• Visited November 2012
Huatulco, Mexico
“Awesome salads!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Love their salad selection and their baguettes are fresh, crispy and always available. Great service too!

Visited February 2012
Toronto
“Intimate and lovely”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We had a lovely meal at Cafe Juanita in Santa Cruz during this year's visit to Huatulco. Being late in the season our group of six had the run of the place for dinner, as it is small and intimate. They had a nice selection of wine to go with our fresh fish dishes, and the coconut shrimp was yummy.
NIce job Jane!