My whife had the fish on skewers and it was full on poison!! She spent the night throwing up and with a nasty diahrrea to go with!! She was violently ill all night and for most part of the next day. When I told the manager what happened he didnt even care and made a whole lot of excuses to justify himself and his crappy restaurant!!
Also the drik she had was crap!! The cocktail was called THE CABAÑA which she enjoyed previously else where and when it came out it didn t look right and the liquid was separated and it looked curdeld in fact it was the worst cocktail she has ever had!!! I have also reported this place to the propper helth authorities in Acapulco!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.