“Awesome little restuarant..”
Review of Mr. Lalo's

Mr. Lalo's
Ranked #72 of 400 Restaurants in Acapulco
Reviewed September 19, 2014

I was very pleased each time we ate there. They have the best coconut Shrimp. Large shrimp more than enough. Cocktails and service was good. Great view of the action on the street.

1  Thank sunshineblix

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Our taxi driver recommended that place ad we were very surprised with the quality of the cooking. We had guacamole (delicious) and the specialty "carnitas de pescado". It was the first time we saw that on a menu and did not regret our choice, it was simply delicious. Service is excellent also.

1  Thank Franzy75
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I originally reviewed this restaurant in March under a different name it seems the reviews didn't carry over to the new name.

I liked this place so much I returned my last night in town. I've had 2 different entrees the coconut shrimp and the mango salsa shrimp both were incredibly good.

For 150 pesos you get 8 huge shrimp with rice and a vegetable. Great value and huge meal. Best value in the area.

2  Thank truck2chief
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We eat and dine all over Acapulco and tonight was the biggest surprise that we have found since coming here. The prices are so reasonable and the food was excellent. We had the Brazillian carnivorus, only $159 pecsos, Coconut shrimp that was the best in Acapulco and we have eaten everywhere and Tamirando Shrmp. The chef is Ivan Antonio Manica and he is doing an excellent job. We have driven by this restaurant for years and everyone was shocked. Keep up the good work. It is at the top of our list

2  Thank Gulf2beach
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I dined here with friends after a long day at Pie de la cuesta. This place is actualled called Mr Lalos on the new signage they have located in the diana circle near Napoli.

I had the mango shrimp which consisted of 8 huge shrimp vegtables and white rice the meal was terrific. I would return perhaps even this trip!!

The dinner was 150 peso which I feel for the portion of shrimp may have been the best value I have seen so far. Worth the visit.

Sampled a friends coconut shrimp and just perfect tender not over cooked I would recommend as well. Same portion as mine.
They also offer a brazilian rodizio for 250 peso i believe like the old ojardim continuous skewers of beef chicken and pork I saw going to one table which might interest people.

1  Thank truck2chief