Tripadvisor
Acapulco
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
A day in the City of Acapulco

Spent a wonderful day taking in Acapulco and all its beautiful culture! Started in the Diamante... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
NicoleD255
Snorkeling - Hiking - Boat Trip

Reviewed January 9, 2020
RedHeadTravelQueen

All reviews aka mr great tour grand mayan city tour carlos happiness gmail corona walmart highlights transportation vacation driver resort airport
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Carlos picked us up at the hotel ready to join us for the day! He had plenty of drinks and snacks for us as well. The boat was large enough that it was smooth and comfortable. Seeing the statue from the 2nd level of the boat was neat! The snorkeling was fun but the current was a little strong. We didnt see many fish due to the murky water BUT the temperature was great! We stayed and played in the water after snorkeling and had a great time.
The hike to the top of the island is more of a inclined walk. I'd estimate ~1mile. We saw a lot of different birds along the way. The lighthouse was closed however we were able to look through the museum. The artifacts are neat!
Carlos was with us the whole way and was a great guide!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2019

My family and I had a great with in Acapulco with Carlos. We made some final minute arrangement, and Carlos was very happy to change the plan to meet our requests. We also got some amazing pictures because he is a great photographer!

Date of experience: November 2019
Carlos A, Manager at Acapulco Tours and Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2019

Thank you very much Sr. Kenmeth. I am very happy that you had a wonderful time on your stop in Acapulco i just as always do my best so you had a great experience with Acapulco Tours and Taxis.
Hugs to your wonderful parents and Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo to your family

Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

Carlos was excellent. Courteous, knowledgeable and accommodating. He got everything in at our leisurely hours and was willing to do more. Some unexpected places too. He was great and highly recommended for a four person tour.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you very much Mr.Martin I am so glad that you enjoy the five hour city tour in Acapulco with Acapulco Tours and Taxis. That encourage me to do a little extra with future gests.
Feliz Navidad

Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

Big thank you to Carlos (Mr. Happyness) for your many helpful and exciting tours.

Not only for me, but for my handicapped wife who needed lots of help.

We did several tours in Oct. & Nov. 2019, all were perfect and handicapped accessible.

The Day of the Dead festivals were awesome.

From airport pickup and back it was great!

1  Thank pfergy342

Thank you very much Sr. Pergy. I also had a great time working for you and your wonderful wife those two weeks. I am very happy that you both had a great time on your first visit to Acapulco and hope you come back again soon.
Feliz Navidad

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Xavier took on an “insider’s” visit to Acapulco. He not only transported us safely around town, he added loads of historical information about the sites we visited AND he took plenty of terrific photos of my wife and I together - usually a rarity on our trips. Through a few simple questions, he accurately judged our interests and selected a tour that perfectly suited our needs ... right down to the lunch stop at La Cabana - right on the beach, jn old Acapulco - filled with character, good prices and excellent food and drink.
We would not hesitate to ask for Xavier, should we ever visit Acapulco again. Gracias, muchas gracias Xavier!

Date of experience: August 2019