Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Acapulco Tours and Personal Taxis Services

We had Carlos (aka Mr Happiness) be our driver for the week. He was so accommodating of our chatty... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Bo M
via mobile
Brilliant service

A very big thank you to Carlos Corona (aka Mr happiness) for making our vacation a very memorable... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Tannie M
Vancouver, Canada
via mobile

All reviews met carlos trustworthy person taxi driver grand mayan mayan hotel city tour always on time high light his son the cliff an excellent tour guide his knowledge air conditioned van beautiful city corona gmail alegria
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019

Carlos met us at the airport and delivered us to the Mayan Palace. He also took some of our group to Walmart twice and he does a great tour of the area. We recommend him highly.

Reviewed January 21, 2019

We had the pleasure of meeting Carlos. He was wonderful, always on time, had an excellent knowledge of Acapulco, and speaks great English. I would recommend him to anybody who has a need of a car service or tour guide when visiting Acapulco!

1  Thank elizabethann9
Carlos A, Propietario at Acapulco Tours & Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

Thank you so much for all your nice words about my taxi service. I am glad you had the best experience in Acapulco.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

CARLOS IS THE BEST
Very trustworthy person he make you feel like family from the beginning we really
like Carlos a lot.
First time in Acapulco for me and my wife and Carlos was available to show us the best parts of Acapulco.

We rated 5 stars and beyond with CARLOS
city tour
Taxco tour all day
Zip line at xtasea
Lunch at central de abastos (el mercado)
Ride back to the airport
The best service
For sure we will contact Carlos our next trip to Acapulco
Gracias amigo Carlos fue sensacional conocerte
muchas bendiciones

1  Thank EnriqueM986

Thank you very much Enrique for your compliments. I am happy that you and your wife had a wonderful experience in Acapulco and that I took part of it. All this encourage me to work harder it the future to fullfil customers dreams.

Reviewed January 3, 2019

This was our first time to Acapulco. We met Carlos and we tour the downtown of Acapulco. Very knowledgeable of Acapulco and his English is excellent. When we return to Acapulco we will request Carlos again.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2018

Carlos is the BEST tour guide that I have ever used in all of my world travels. His English is excellent and his knowledge of Acapulco is incredible --- especially since he grew up there! The suburban was very clean and comfortable with fantastic AC.
I HIGHLY recommend using Carlos. And I recommend that you book him in advance because I know he will be in high demand!!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
Carlos A, Owner at Acapulco Tours & Taxis, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

Thank you very much Srita. Lynette I just did what I promised, my best so you had the best tour experience in this magnificent bay. i am very happy that you enjoy your short time in my port with my company. I would like to tell that you and your husband are a wonderful couple. hope god keeps you together for many more years and one day you visit Acapulco again.