“Coyuca 22”

Orland Park, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coyuca 22”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

It has been many years since we've been to Acapulco. (Please disregard the date visited.) I just wondered if this restaurant was still open or in existence. Without a doubt, I think it was the most romantic, beautiful, and breathtaking view, I have ever seen in a restaurant. I will never forget it as long as I live and would love to visit there again.

It is a home in the hills outside Acapulco with towering palm trees overhead around the stepped marble floored outdoor balconies in the rear of the home which is where the restaurant is. With a big moon overhead and warm breezes and soothing music, not to mention the most beautiful view of the lights of Acapulco Bay and the surrounding homes in the hills and downtown Acapulco is beyond belief. The food was also tops. I considered it fairly expensive for Acapulco but would not let that even be a consideration. Do yourself a favor and go there if you are ever in Acapulco. I don't think you will regret it. It is only open in the evenings and it is seasonal for tourist season (Winter).
Joe Eckl Orland Park, Il USA