“Best vacation Thanks to Sebastian”

Acapulco for All Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 36 Tours in Acapulco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to my home page. Thank you! My sincere gratitud to you who took the time to visit my home page. Acapulco For All Day tours is one of the finest tour local companies with its over-whelmed service and customer satisfaction. 100% Satisfation Guarateed! I specialize in to helping make your visit an authentic holiday experience with a cultural flavor that will provide memories to last a lifetime. I'am willing to ùse for you my skills using my talent, ability, experience and expertise for this your short but sweet staying in Acapulco Your transportation will take place in my roomy, full insurance, late model wagon van capacity for 14 people in a full air conditioned confort. If swimming, tanning, reading books and relaxing by the beach is your first priority on this vacation, Acapulco won´t dissapoint you but you can combine it with a bit of adventure. Please note: I cannot accept credit cards. You will need to pay me in cash please. -Thank You ! ‎ ‎
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Please do yourself a favor and book your transportation and tours through "acapulcoforall.com" by Sebastian Hernandez. I found out about Acapulco for All Tours here on Tripadvisor because I was worried about travelling to Acapulco all by myself. Sebastian Hernandez's name was all over tripadvisor Acapulco and had great reviews so I contacted the company online and booked Airport transfers and the "Acapulco city Highlight" tour. It was the best decision I made, Mr Hernandez made me feel so comfortable, totally safe and I learnt a lot from him and had an excellent time! When he met at Acapulco Airport with a welcoming smile I knew my solo vacation was going to be GREAT!!!On the way from the airport he suggested we stop by Selecto for groceries, a brilliant idea which saved me alot of money, he suggested essentials such as snacks, bottled water, some wine, energy bars ( I would have had to order these from room service at Las Brisas [not cheap]). I really enjoyed the "City highlights Tour" with him, he is so knowledgeable and has great love for his home town of Acapulco. My favourite part of the tour was visiting The Chapel of Peace, he tells the history of the Chapel so beautifully, down to the relevance of the architecture of the Chapel...it was just amazing.

1  Thank Rose M

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We found the Grand Mayan staff and the people of Acapaulco to be very friendly, and were extremely fortunate to meet Sebastian Hernandez, a native of Acapulco and professional tour guide, who made our trip special! Sebastian has a web site, acapulcofor_all@yahoo.com, phone number 044 74 42 04 30 32 or 044 74 41, 85 45 22. He knew all the right places to eat, and to sightsee. For example, for our 30th anniversary dinner, he took us to a beautiful restaurant called Linda Vista overlooking Acapaulco Bay where my husband had surf and turf, and I had the combination seafood platter. The amazing thing was that Sebastian had notified them in advance of our anniversary, and they made us a homemade pie with “Happy Anniversary”, our names and the dates on it as well. Thank you Sebastian and Linda Vista! The food was deliciously seasoned, tender, and cooked to perfection. If you want to partake of Acapulco culture or just want a ride to and from the airport or Walmart, please give Sebastian Hernandez a call. He is friendly, knowledgeable and flexible, and provides “no pressure” service with prices considerably less than scheduling comparable tours through the Grand Mayan. The tours and restaurants he recommended were above our expectations - how can you go wrong with fresh grilled lobster, shrimp and steak for around $40 with an amazing view? He was always on time, and very professional. We went with him almost every day we were at the resort because we wanted a full Acapulco experience with authentic food and an educational experience. He will do those little extras that shows he really wants you to enjoy your experience. We did his City Highlights Tour and especially enjoyed the breathtaking views from the lovely Chapel of Peace, and the proposal story behind Diego Rivera's amazing mosaic wall mural. We loved it so much that we also signed up for the Ecotour with a private catamaran ride with Captain Felix and his son Oliver on the beautiful Tres Palos Lagoon, complete with clay facials and great conversation. Sundown was beautiful and peaceful. We also had an opportunity to release 2 baby sea turtles into the ocean. Although we have seen this on TV, that just doesn’t convey how strongly those little turtles struggle to get to the sea! We capped this perfect day with a romantic sunset dinner at Esmirna del Mar. We were the only people there and felt like VIPs. We had the red snapper, lobster, and shrimp combination-- fresh and tasty! The fish was truly uniquely seasoned, tender, and moist. Sebastian booked us on a deep sea fishing trip on the Tres Amigos boat for our last full day in Acapaulco. CAPT Carlitos and Alfredo were friendly and professional. They helped us land 3 sailfish and a Bonito; the largest sailfish was 2 inches short of 9 feet. The many sea turtles and porpoises swimming around the boat and putting on a high flying show, and the beautiful sunrise over Acapulco as we pulled out of the bay (plus the fish!) made this deep sea fishing expedition well worth it. This vacation was everything we were hoping it would be!

2  Thank David R
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I visited Acapulco in May 2013 with my boyfriend as an anniversary vacation. I decided to contact Sebastian Hernandez after reading so many wonderful reviews about him as a person and a tour guide. I was not disappointed! He was our best friend when we were there and I can't imagine my vacation without him. I contacted him end of April, early May and he responded within 24 hours with a friendly hello and detailed answers to all of my questions. I booked him immediately to pick us up at the airport and for his city highlights tour.

We arrived in Acapulco after travelling all day and having barely slept in 24 hours. Sebastian was waiting for us at the main entrance with a bright green sign, a smile on his face, and ice cold beers. He was a total gentleman, greeted us as if we were longtime friends, and opened doors, helped with luggage, etc. He drives a really nice white suburban with great AC and he is a very good driver. He took us to get groceries at a local supermarket and helped us shop. He dropped us off at our resort and we picked a date for our tour.

The day of our tour he was perfectly on time and had the AC in his car ready to go. We first stopped at the Chapel of Peace, which was absolutely stunning. Sebastian took excellent photos of us in front of the giant cross and in the back of the church overlooking Acapulco Bay. He is a great photographer and sent all the pictures promptly to me through e-mail right when we got back to the States. He was extremely knowledgeable and shared with us the fascinating history of the chapel and the surrounding areas. He built up a perfect suspense as we were walking around and right before we turned the corner to the breathtaking view of Acapulco Bay.

Other stops on the tour included a government shop which had beautiful souvenirs and silver jewelry from Taxco, the silver mines of Acapulco. Everywhere we went, the local people knew Sebastian well and treated us like we were VIP (front row parking, giant margaritas, etc.). We also went to the Flamingo Hotel, which had more stunning views and a very cool history. Another favorite was Diego Rivera's mosaic well mural, which Sebastian shared the proposal story with us with great flair and detail. So romantic! We finished the tour with the Famous Cliff Divers show, which was absolutely amazing! Those men are so brave and crazy! They free climb the cliff and then jump off into rough seas. Truly an incredible experience.

We loved his city highlights tour so much that we signed up for the ecotour/romantic sunset dinner combo package for later in the week. He was once again right on time and we got to go to an area of Acapulco that we hadn't been to before. It was interesting to see a different side of things and travel a little bit away from the "touristy" part. Once we got to Captain Felix's, we were greeted by him and his family with homemade sopes. Soooo delicious. Sebastian brought tequila and beer and we indulged in those as well. After we ate, it was time to go out on the lagoon with Sebastian, Felix, and his adorable son Oliver. He took us around the lagoon in his wonderful boat and we got to see so much variety of wildlife and also some Mexican culture. We watched the local fisherman put out nets and got to see whole families fishing on the lagoon together. It was even the beginning of flamingo season and I was thrilled to see four stunning pink flamingos in their natural environment. We made water lily necklaces and at the end I got a mineral clay face mask from the bottom of the lagoon. I felt and looked silly, but after my skin was so soft and clean! I get why spas pay a lot of money for that stuff. It was wonderful and Felix and his family were so nice and accommodating.

After the tour, Sebastian drove us to our romantic dinner at Esmirna del Mar just in time for sunset. We had the entire place to ourselves and had a table set for two overlooking the ocean. The staff was very warm and friendly and showed us our fresh caught meal before they went out back and prepared it for us! After ordering drinks, we watched the sunset and talked about how amazing our trip was so far. The food was AMAZING and my only regret is only ordering the red snapper and shrimp. Tasting how good it was, I wanted the lobster too! Haha. A local Mexican man with a guitar strolled up and played us a couple of love songs before moving on his way (after getting a tip of course) and after the meal we digested with our feet in the ocean before heading home.

Sebastian also gave us a ride to the airport at the end of the stay and it was sad to say goodbye! He really made our vacation truly unforgettable and we felt comfortable and safe the entire time we were with him. His tours are a must-do and he will make you feel right at home in beautiful Acapulco. I know he will always be our amigo and when we go back, you better believe he'll be our first call!

2  Thank Laurel C
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We used “Acapulco for All” for all our tours and can´t say enough great things about Sebastian Hernandez. We emailed Sebastian 2 months before and asked him to pick us up at the airport. You can contact him at acapulcofor_all@yahoo.com I was impressed from the first informative email I received from Sebastian. He was prompt, welcoming and a pleasure to be with.
We did his Acapulco City Highlights (this is a must do in Acapulco) and The Archaeological ruins (a must do too) as well as "Dinner on the Beach". Just fabulous, I would highly recommend him to any and all.

We dined out a couple of times out of the resort one of those to a Mexican Restaurant by the name of the Tortuga nothing fancy but VERY good food and service. Sebastian also recommend us Linda Vista restaurant for celebrate my birthday and it was one of the highlights of our stay in Acapulco, when driving by, it doesn't look like too much from the outside.- Once inside, the view like many other Acapulco places is spectacular.
Sebastian took us to “Dinner on the Beach”, this is Restaurant is great location, on the beach!! And also great food, we ordered the Red Snapper, Lobster tails and and tender jumbo shrimp. About a 30 minute drive south of the Grand Mayan.

We never felt rushed at any given time a totally enjoyed our tours so much that we would do it again in a blink of an eye. We would highly recommend Sebastian Hernandez to anyone and me and my wife will certainly be going back for another holiday of a lifetime in Acapulco.
Cheers!

2  Thank Dan M
Reviewed April 10, 2013

“ Sebastian´s tours were the highlight of our trip to Acapulco” We have nothing but good things to say about Sebastian! Very friendly, knowledgable, prompt! My favorite thing to see was the Cliff Divers! That is a must! If you are consider to visit ACapulco contact Sebastian Hernandez at [acapulcofor_all@yahoo.com]“
Sebastian Hernandez, must knowledgeable guide by far“

2  Thank TerriT557