“Skydivers risk their lives for our entertainment”

Ranked #7 of 96 things to do in Acapulco
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Loved the restaurant food was very nice and tasteful. The skydivers were so young and very talented I was at the edge of my seat everytime they climbed up the mountain and took a dive. Very enjoyable and a nice night out.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Incredible view of the Divers, which everyone has to go see the divers! The show's are amazing - you'd never get me up there.

But the diner is a bit over-priced, and is way too rich. Be careful what you order. My daughter ordered "Stuffed Shrimp". ....was stuffed with Cream Cheese, wrapped in Bacon. Really?! I thought it was disgusting. Diner was not worth it, but the show was great & my wife liked the shopping here, so I sat at the bar and watched the divers for a 2nd show.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

really good
the divers must be mad to jump off there its so high. you can sit and have a cocktail while watching them jump off the rocks

Reviewed December 26, 2012

WE LOVED EVERYTHING!!! Whats not to love when your in heaven!! Everyone was so kind, and helped me snorkle for the very first time!

1  Thank barbaraschlechtfolkm
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Superb show. Diving by floodlight up until the very last dive. I won't say anymore as I don't want to spoil it! The meal was average at best but you get a good seat for the divers!