“A romantic evening”

Ranked #12 of 345 Restaurants in Acapulco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We love to cook, we enjoy to meet people, we had the dream to share our passion so we open this cosy place where we're doing just this. Come and let us pamper you with the natural, aromathic, savory and fresh dishes we prepare for you. Opened in may 1st '09, thousands of satisfied customers- now hundreds of friends, recommend us. Day after day working to seduce your taste with our dishes. Give us the chance to serve you.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I did not get what I ordered, but the food was excellent and owner and staff very, very nice. Would go back.

1  Thank Northcountrychick

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a small restaurant but big on service and quality. We were staying at the Grand Mayan and looking for restaurants that were close to the hotel. The owners are a couple who take great pride in their restaurant and ensure that your dining experience is a great one. They make you feel very welcome and part of the family. They have a wide variety of flavoured home made pasta and different sauces so that you can make your own combination, salads, lasagna, risotto and home made breads. We shared the portabello mushroom appetizer which we loved. I don't like blue cheese, but loved the mushroom as the cheese wasn't overpowering. I also like that you can order pasta in half orders which will leave you room for coffee and dessert. We had the Cocoa linguini for dessert which was the perfect ending to a fantastic meal. I highly recommend this restaurant and will visit again if we get back to Acapulco.

1  Thank 180Jennifer
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Was greeted warmly by the staff and owner tonite. There are only 4 tables inside so it is very intimate. The meals are not cheap, but reasonable. Between the 2 of us we split the house salad and lasagna. Plenty to eat and delicious. Obviously take care to make a quality product and experience.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Last night we were looking for an easy place to go and get a great meal. Based on the trip advisor reviews we went here and couldn't have been happier. Let me explain the things I loved.

Owners are working the restaurant. They take tremendous pride in making sure you have a great experience and are very gracious. Plus they speak English and Spanish.

Homemade pasta. I think they have 15 different homemade pastas with just as many choices to put on top. The menu also had homemade lasagna, salads, risotto and panini sandwiches. I had a fig and goat cheese salad followed by a chipotle linguini under a bolognese sauce. Delicious.

The atmosphere is small and comfortable. As you enter you are hit with the smell of fresh garlic. Tables are good size and well thought out. You can tell that a lot of care went into every detail of this place.

If you like small family owned restaurants then you'll love it here. Very good find for me and I'll be back.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was our first experinece at La Casa de la Pasta, based on the recommendation ofour taxi driver, Angel Flores. The restaurant is located very close to the Grand Mayan. It is very small, with only 8 tables, so a reservation would be advised. We definitely plan to go there the next time we are in Acapulco.