“Good Value Hotel”

Hotel Amarea Acapulco
Ranked #53 of 168 Hotels in Acapulco
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Again stayed here with my family and found it pleasant and secure. It's opposite Wall Mart which is a huge supermarket and sells electricals,medicine etc .The holel rooms are spacious clean fairly modern and some have kitchens in them which are great for late night snack or early Breakfast's or even if your having an afternoon out of the very hot sun and want a buttie or a nice cold beer. It's also opposite El Tropicana Hotel which is another budget hotel with 2 pools the kids love.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
9  Thank istanbulhero

Reviewed July 15, 2010

I think this hotel really has 2 stars not 4, if you choose it to spend your vacations you have to consider that this hotel is not really nice, and for the same price you can get a 4 stars hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Kattrina29
Reviewed January 23, 2010

We had the best time. We were walking distance to all best spots in Acapulco. All services in the hotel r near by. very good deal.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank PaloSolo
Reviewed January 22, 2010

Super hotel with great location and the best deal for money paid, with super service and amenities,

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2010

I stay at the Casa Inn for 7 days, good overall experience. The room was old (TV, Electric system, mirror, ...but the location is just great! Less than 5 minutes walk from the beach, restaurants, disco/bars, Wal-Mart (24hr) and more! The swim pool is good with cheap beers at the bar....little busy with local people during the weekend, but it's ok during the week :)
Best : location, swim pool
Least : I've got wireless problem all week long, I've to use WIFI from others hotels around the block...Don't speak english that much.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank The_Pou
Reviewed December 22, 2009

Hotel Casa Inn Acapulco is a luxurious 4 stars hotel which I would really like to recommend you all. I've been staying there for a week and enjoyed first class amenities for less than 60 $ a night for the two of us- my husband and I (well, that's the price I got through Easy Click web site). We had a very nice vacation!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

I stayed in this hotel for one night only, so here is my review of my experience... The hotel is right at the Avenida Costera, one block from the beach. If you use Google Earth you can see this hotel at . It is perfectly located for almos everything, specially night life. On its premises it has a cybercafe, a Baskin Robins and Hooters. Actually, the swimming pool it is right above the Hooters restaurant. Across the street you can find two Mexican restaurants perfect to eat real tacos. I tried both of them and they were good.
Right across the Costera Avenue you get to Wal-Mart where you can buy almost anything, from beers, to sun tan lotion, to groceries, diapers, you name it.
Also eight across the Costera you will find the famous Baby'O disco bar. Probably's Acapulco's most known place to party, drink and dance.
Rooms at the hotel were clean. Actually my room was very clean, stayed at room 106, facing the bay. I could not hear too much noise from the pool with my windows closed, but there were many families (mostly Mexican families) at the pool.
The bed and pillows were hard, not as cushioned as most people like, but they were bearable.
I have two complains about this hotel: 1. There is a guard at the entrance who did not let me enter my room with tho unoppened beer cans. He said no alcohol was allowed at the rooms. I do not believe that since a family in front of me took a bottle of Bacardy to their rom and the guard did not care about that.
The other thing to complain is that the house keeping maid knocked on my door at 9:50am even when I had the NOT Disburb sign hanging from the door. I asked if she ever honored the Do Not Disturb sign and she answered that: Since it is your last day at the hotel, she wanted to know at what time I was going to leave the room. And she was gong to honor the Do Not Disturb sign after I answered her question.They had a 100% occupation that weekend.
My room was very spacoius, it was at the corner, facing the pool and the ocean. The bar
I