Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Tour by Van tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tour by Van
from $59.99
from $29.99
from $33.99
More Info
All reviews real acapulco cruise ship the cliff turtle release front row seats his partner local market beautiful city middle class baby turtles took pictures beach side private guide visiting acapulco felt safe horseback riding diego rivera
Reviewed 5 days ago

Thank you Rudy for your excellent tour of Acapulco. Your knowledge and expertise was impeccable. The photos and video you took of our tour was very useful and was an added bonus. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Cary101
Reviewed 1 week ago

Our day trip was awesome! We ended up having the tour all to ourselves which allowed us to go at our own pace and really get to know our guide. He was able to chat with us about all sorts of things beyond the tour, including Mexican politics and the current political climate in Acapulco. My fiance and I had a fabulous time and really appreciated that the driver took pictures for us during the trip (he emailed them to us afterwards). I would definitely recommend the tour!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did the typical search through Trip Advisor and sent a quick email to Rudy who was very prompt in helping us. We took a private guide and car up to the historical village of Taxco; what an amazing place. The drive was beautiful through the countryside. Taxco was incredibly friendly and we felt very relaxed wandering the streets. The stonework in the buildings was incredible and Santa Prisca Cathedral was stunning. Had great fun in the jewelry shops and the prices were good and we selected some beautiful pieces. Big shout out to our guide Alfonso who kept us entertained throughout the day and whose local history knowledge was great: we felt very well looked after and safe. Highly recommend this tour from Acapulco with Alfonso.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went on a fantastic city tour that included watching the cliff divers in Acapulco. With Rudy and Mario we felt like we saw the real Acapulco. It was a small, intimate, group experience. They took us places we would never get to and gave us extensive history and social context to all we were seeing. The best tour experience I have ever had. (We don’t typically seek out tours but felt we were missing a lot of Acapulco- and we were). We have multi age kids and they catered to them and Rudy made the political and social history meaningful and engaging. Mario was ever accommodating and thoughtful. Thank you both!

Rudy and his team are truly invested in your experience of his city. Highly recommend!

Jaydene

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Last week I went on a tour of Acapulco with Poncho and Rudy as my tour guides. The passion and love they have for this amazing city resonated throughout the tour. I loved all of it and I learned so much from them. I saw the beautiful and real Acapulco and I’m looking forward to my next visit to Mexico and the next tour.

Rudy and Poncho, I want to say thank you for making my trip to Acapulco so much better during a difficult time. Your kindness won’t be forgotten.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

There were 9 in our group. It was easy to meet at the cruise port. Sammie met us and Rudy was our guide. We had a great time driving through downtown as Rudy pointed out the sights, gave us insight about the culture, government, housing, and even family customs to get to the turtle release sanctuary. The bays in Acapulco are extremely picturesque. The turtles were a highlight for most in our group. We then traveled to the Chapel of Peace which was very special and had magnificent views. After that we made another scenic stop and drove through the local market and sampled fruit only grown in Mexico. On to the divers where we watched seated in a restaurant carved into the rocks. Felt like a celebrity in my front row seat. Lunched in a beach side restaurant. The food was tasty and the beer was cold. Unfortunately lunch took so long we had to go back to the cruise ship without seeing the Flamingo hotel and Diego Rivera work. Oh well, I guess I will have to return to Acapulco!!! Along the way Rudy snapped photos and sent us a lovely video of our day. A great keepsake. Thanks so much

Date of experience: February 2019