Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Tour by Van tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tour by Van
from $59.99
from $24.99
from $24.99
More Info
All reviews real acapulco the cliff cruise ship turtle release front row seats his partner local market beautiful city took pictures baby turtles beach side private guide visiting acapulco felt safe horseback riding diego rivera rudy
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

I have used senor Rudy @ tourbyvan for many years now. If you need an airport pickup or drop off and pickup to places like Pie de La cuesta which we did yesterday or Barra vieja or Puerto Marques which we have coming up Rudy is reliable and always ready when we need him.

take a look at his site and see what interests you. If you are a large group as well he has a terrific new vehicle that we enjoyed yesterday and can accommodate up to 12 people comfortably. Picture is attached.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Outstanding value and quality from a passionate Mexican who's humour and political comment marry into❤️an unforgettable experience as he navigates this stunning location.I recommend no other!! Also the cleanest a/c van in the city!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I signed up for this tour to see the city markets and cook a Mexican meal. Mario was a wonderful guide, very knowledgable about Acapulco history, politics, art and neighborhoods. He took us on a scenic drive to the market, showed us residential neighborhoods and then walked us through the market. We were given a choice of 2 restaurants for lunch and chose a local, very primitive place by the lagoon. While the class was more of a demonstration, we enjoyed seeing this slice of life away from the beaten path and had a tasty authentic lunch. Mario had been taking pictures during the day, and as a bonus sent us video of our day. He is the perfect guide for this adventure. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Excellent tour--visited the three areas of Acapulco--the Diamond area, Golden area and Old Town. Jose Manuel made many stops for some gorgeous photo ops! Included the amazing Cliff Divers. He was very knowledgeable about Acapulco and even recommended a great snorkeling spot that we are going to try out. Highly recommend this tour!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

I made my booking online the night before my trip and Rudy was able to accomodate me. In fact, I was the only one on the tour and yet Rudy did not hesitate in continuing the tour even if it was supposed to be minimum of 2 people. It ended up being a private tour for myself which was excellent! My guide was Jose Mario who was very fluent in English and gives a very good history and story about the different sites we visited. This tour was so worth it! We went up in the mountains with magnificent view of the whole Acapulco down to both ends of the city. The diving show was spectacular. The turtle rescue and release part of the trip was fun too!

Date of experience: November 2018