Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Tour by Van tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tour by Van
from $59.99
from $24.99
from $24.99
More Info
All reviews real acapulco the cliff cruise ship turtle release front row seats his partner local market beautiful city took pictures baby turtles beach side private guide visiting acapulco felt safe horseback riding diego rivera rudy
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Excellent tour--visited the three areas of Acapulco--the Diamond area, Golden area and Old Town. Jose Manuel made many stops for some gorgeous photo ops! Included the amazing Cliff Divers. He was very knowledgeable about Acapulco and even recommended a great snorkeling spot that we are going to try out. Highly recommend this tour!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

I made my booking online the night before my trip and Rudy was able to accomodate me. In fact, I was the only one on the tour and yet Rudy did not hesitate in continuing the tour even if it was supposed to be minimum of 2 people. It ended up being a private tour for myself which was excellent! My guide was Jose Mario who was very fluent in English and gives a very good history and story about the different sites we visited. This tour was so worth it! We went up in the mountains with magnificent view of the whole Acapulco down to both ends of the city. The diving show was spectacular. The turtle rescue and release part of the trip was fun too!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank JaySevilla
Reviewed November 13, 2018

We mostly laid low at an air bnb. This was the ONLY tourist activity we did - and it was well worth it! Pepe was an amazing tour guide - he shared a lot of knowledge of the area and we had really interesting and thoughtful conversations. The divers were truly awe-inspiring. The views at dinner were spectacular (the food was as1950s inspired as the hotel... my husband enjoyed it more than iI. Nevertheless it didn’t detract from the night... and the desserts were delicious.) All in all, It was a very fun and engaging night out! Exceeded expectations!

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Maya J
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Awesome guides! Very knowledgeable and polite! Even when both my tours I was the only one, they didnt cancel it.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank ladyagony
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Enjoyed the great tour by Rudy and Roger. Both were very knowledgeable. Hope to use them in the future when I visit again.

Date of experience: August 2018