“" Crispy and delicious"”
Review of Napoli

Napoli
Ranked #94 of 351 Restaurants in Acapulco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: It is located next door to the Canadian Consulate in Acapulco
Reviewed February 18, 2012

We stopped in on the way back from The Park happy hour at about 9:30. There were 2 large parties about 16 and 10 and 3 tables of 4.
They had to put up another table for us to eat which was fine. We only got the Pizza with pepperoni which was much crispier to my liking compared to last year. I still want to get a regular meal here but we were a bit tired from running around all day.
The owner was very nice and doing much of the work as the other 2 servers looked about 16 and it took awhile to even be asked for drinks much less receive a menu. Basically if its crowded just be patient and enjoy the breeze.

7  Thank truck2chief

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Napoli is under new management and I have visited it hree times in the last ten days.

I enjoyed the location over the years and must say that it is better currently than it was in the past.

The sauce for the spaghetti carbonnara was excellent, the pizza is better than previously and we really enjoyed the salmon bruschetta. We have also had several different salads and found them to be above average.

I highly recoomend this establishment.

3  Thank easterpatti
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Not quite on par with Forza but this pizza was good. Napoli always seemed to have a good crowd no matter the day of the week. We stopped in tired after a long beach day and I was craving just some good ole pizza.

I look forward to trying some of their entrees in the future they seem to have a good business going.

4  Thank truck2chief
Reviewed January 25, 2011

I believe that this establishment if the best of the 3 that Joe opened years past. The other were LaForza and MiPiaci. Joe sold all three establishments but this one monitors his cooking the closest.

The Italian food is cooked in the Neopalitan style and is excellent and the pizza is very good.

I would recommend this to any one for a great meal.

4  Thank MMclubguy
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Nice patio, friendly staff, definitely the place to get a pie and relax for dinner. Owner stopped by and asked us where we were from. Gave us a complimentary appetizer since we were friendly and made some menu suggestions. Think real Italian. Just like New York style without the double baking but real ingredients. The manager/head chef has cooked pizzas all around the East Coast and he knows what he's doing.

4  Thank bisnitch