Banyan Tree Cabo Marques
Resort Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$76
$72
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
Pierre Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$83
$60
  • Pool
Princess Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$55
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$67
$54
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

Las Brisas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$122
Elcano Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$58
$54
Emporio Acapulco Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$61
$58
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

Hotel Encanto(Acapulco)
$172
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

All reviewssaffron restaurantla naoprivate villamain poolfour seasonsspa treatmentsamazing propertyroom servicerose petalsromantic experienceinfinity pooldegree viewthe general managertotal relaxationthe pacific oceanturn down servicequesadilla
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I just came back from a trip to Acapulco. I used to go to Acapulco 10 years ago. I was presently surprised. The main road from the airport has a very good and clean feeling. The entrance to Cabo Marques is absolutely divine. But the Banyan Tree is the best I have seen so far. The attention to detail, the smell of the spa everywhere, the staff, the surrounding, the villas. You see the full Ocean front everywhere, you feel you are in between Thailand and Acapulco. Very safe all the way. Unbelievable.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for the Spa Villa. One of a kind.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Patricia D
ricardosua, Gerente at Banyan Tree Cabo Marques, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Banyan Tree Guest,

First of all, thank you for your comments sharing via TripAdvisor with others.

Banyan Tree Cabo Marques was created for being a place that stimulates the senses of our guests to find a comfortable state of peace and relaxation. Our Associates provide a genuine care, and those elements together create this "Sanctuary for the Senses".

We truly appreciate to achieve this goal during your stay with us.

Thank you for sharing your experience with others, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Banyan Tree Cabo Marques soon.

with my best regards,

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I've gone all my life to Acapuclo, and never thought something so different was only a few minutes from the city. You feel as if you're on a completely different place, the trees and plants are everywhere and the wildlife is abundant, it changes a lot so quickly and it really is an escape from everything.

This was the first stop of our Honeymoon and I have to say that we were very impressed with this hotel. The villas, the service, food and drinks, everything is stunning! It really is an incredible resort. We had the Ocean Front Spa Pool Villa and it was huge! with the best view of the Pacific from your private pool and the best sunsets you will ever see. Watch out for the coatis not stealing the food on your mini bar.

For anyone who lives in Mexico and want to start a Honeymoon on a mexican beach before heading somewhere else like we did, don't look more! It really is a special place. Thanks to everyone in the hotel for making our first stop a special one!

Room Tip: Ocean Front Villas are what we would recommend!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diego B
ricardosua, Gerente at Banyan Tree Cabo Marques, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Mr. Diego,

We thank your immensely for taking the time to share your experience with others through TripAdvisor.

It is always a pleasure to read through notes such as yours, for they serve as an inspiration to help us in our continued commitment to maintain the high standars you have experienced.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Banyan Tree Cabo Marqués soon.

Warm regards,

Ricardo Suarez.
Banyan Tree Cabo Marqués

A TripAdvisor Member
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed April 8, 2013

As simple as this: the hotel made possible to have the best vacation we've had in years. Excellent service at every level, my 6 year old daughter had lots of fun and my wife and I enjoyed a very relaxing time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with BanyanTree.com
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ricardosua, Gerente at Banyan Tree Cabo Marques, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Banyan Tree Guest,

Is a great pleasure for us to read trough your comments that this has been the best vacation for you, we hope to have the honor to be part of your next vacations again, making them an unforgettable experience at this Sanctuary for the Senses! The blend of Asian and Mexican cultures. Your comments endorse this belief and are a great testimony of our team's dedication and professionalism.

Thank you for sharing your experience with others, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Banyan Tree Cabo Marqués soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Everything I expected from a top hotel and more. We had a spectacular view of the ocean from our room, we made a few special requests from the concierge that were attended without a problem. Overall there is a personalized service that made us feel like we were the only guests. Dining options were great. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with BanyanTree.com
2  Thank Jose Luis M

Dear Banyan Tree Guest,

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and wish to thank you very much for your gracious comments about our hotel services and associates.

Thank you for choosing Banyan Tree Cabo Marqués and for taking the time to share your comments with us trough TripAdvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Banyan Tree Cabo Marqués "su casa" in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Everything from the villa, the service, the stunning views and the very special staff all made my trip to Banyan Tree Cabo Marques all the more special and too brief!! I must admit I had very high expectations and am pleased to say that ALL of them were met tenfold. The breakfast buffets (which was my favorite part of the day), the pool service and the delicious dinners at Saffron all made it a perfect time for my friend and I. We were celebrating one of my BFF's birthdays and she said she had never been to a more beautiful and wonderful place in the world!! She is extremely special to me and I wanted to make her brthday celebration one that she would remember always. Ricardo and the Banyan Tree Cabo Marques made that very possible!!!! I must give praise for the success of this magical place to the GM Ricardo Suarez and his entire executive staff. Ricardo's warmth,sincerity and professionalism made me feel at home immediately. No request was too big or too small for him to handle and he has definitely won a special place in my heart. Beatriz who is Ricardo's executive assistant made sure that my special requests prior to my arrival were all taken care of with grace and a genuine sense of "caring". Her beautiful smile and presence when we met made me feel like we had know each other for years.Manuel,the Resort Manager made us feel like we were "very good old friends" and that it was his pleasure to do anything he could to make our stay all the more enjoyable. Sandra at the front desk always greeted me with a smile and a hug which was sorely need after a very hectic couple of months living my very hectic NYC life. Damien the Food and Beverage manager and Sofia,the host at La Nao noticed that I was a "foodie" right away and made sure that all of my little special dietary needs were met.

But one of the highlights of the trip was our visits to the GORGEOUS spa. Cristana and Sylvia, the managers of the spa made all of our troubles "melt" away as soon as we stepped into their sanctuary. My masseuse Ying, gentle but strong touch made me feel like I was in heaven after each massage. The gentleness and kindness they exhibited were so appreciated by me and my friend . And Ricardo's "birthday massage" for my friend was truly a lovely gesture and just exhibited the class and graciousness of his personality.

From the custom mini chocolate"birthday cakes" they presented to my friend at every dinner, to the delicious vegetable spring rolls and short ribs at Saffron, everything was absolutely perfect!!

I have already recommended Banyan Tree Cabo Marques to a few of our friends for an immediate "pampering and luxurious " getaway and I am already looking into a return trip for
myself.
There are three things in life that are important" the first is to always be kind,the second is to always be kind and the third is to always be kind. I have tried to live my life by always showing more kindness than seems necessary because the person receiving it needs it more than you will ever know. I truly believe that Ricardo and his staff also live by this motto as their sincere kindness showed in everything they do.

I wish all the best for them and the Banyan Tree Cabo Marques and look forward to continuing to make many more happy memories there in the future!

Besos,
Tybie

Room Tip: I loved the villas in the 200 category. They had views that were remarkable and the area is a little quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tybie D
Jose P, Gerente at Banyan Tree Cabo Marques, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Dear valued guest,

We thank you immensely for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read the nice description you made about your stay with us. We are overjoyed to know that our resort has pleased you.

Our main commitment is to maintain the high standards you have experienced through consistency training to our staff of whom we are very proud and believe is the finest in Acapulco.

We sincerely hope to welcome you to Banyan Tree Cabo Marques on a future occasion.

With kind regards