My parents and I had a wonderful time at Quinta Real during our 5 night stay. Everyone was very friendly and learned my father's name immediately. the thatched roof lobby is separated from the guest rooms by a short sidewalk lined by plants and flowers. The whole complex meanders along the beach front and is not very big compared to the mega resorts surrounding. There was an electrical problem when we arrived and we were quickly shuttled next door to the pierre marquez without any problem. the pierre marquez was like any other beach hotel. pool in the middle, patio restaurants around it, and several buildings of rooms. you could not see the beach very well because of the fence that separates it from the hotel. double room was small, but adequate. food was definitely not impressive, and prices for drinks etc... were a little inflated. we were so happy when we returned to quinta real because of the superior service and peaceful/intimate ambiance. the infiniti pool was AMAZING. especially because swimming in the beaches is dangerous due to the strong undertow. we spent an entire day in a thatched hut next to the pool, drinking two for one tropical drinks. the restaurant was very nice, food was pretty good. but nothing can compare to the view over the ocean and being one of few in the dining area.
The icing on the cake was the spa. i dont know how the prices are now, but last year my mother and i spent an afternoon in the spa for 100 dollars each. It included a couples massage, two body wraps, exfoliation treatment, and hydromassage. although it was indoor, the large window facing the ocean, the aromatherapy, and sound of the waves literally caused me to go into an altered state. it was great, and the attention by the masseuse was top rate. I got the feeling that this was a popular hotel with mexican tourists as opposed to americans. This was actually better because at the pierre marquez, the sound of kids shrieking and the busy common areas made it very difficult to find tranquility. i wouldnt recommend acapulco as a destination, there are much better cities in mexico. but if you go, definitely go to the quinta real, we were treated like royalty. from the welcome cocktails, chilled face towels, complementary bottle of wine that appeared in our room, to the wonderful service. this is definitely the best place for a more peaceful or romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the prestigious Punta Diamante beach area; breathtaking views of the ocean and near the International Convention Ctr. Accommodations: Master Suites Grand Class Suites Governor Suites Presidential Suite *Quinta Real Acapulco offers luxury accommodations. Each guestroom features baths with marble floors, satellite televisions, and great views. Restaurants & Bars: The gourmet restaurant serves elegant Mexican and international cuisine The Beach Club Restaurant serves ceviche and other grilled and seafood items The lobby bar offers evening cocktails and live music ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quinta Real Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Real Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Quinta Real Hotel Acapulco
- Acapulco Quinta Real Hotel