$219
$59
  • Pool
Princess Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Beachfront
Pierre Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$79
Elcano Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$56
$57
  • Pool
Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$97
$64
  • Pool
Las Brisas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$115
$102
BestDay.com
Emporio Acapulco Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$59
Hotel Encanto(Acapulco)
$243
$156
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Banyan Tree Cabo Marques(Acapulco)
$385
$310
Cancelon
All reviewspool area iselevatorspaoceanmaintenance
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The hotel has great rooms, all ocean view, very clean and with quite nice details. A place to enjoy and really rest. Personnel is kind and courteous, the only issue I recommend to guests is to ask regarding restaurants service hours. I would also suggest to look nearby restaurants for their menu for lunch and dinner is quite limited and from my point of view expensive for dishes are not so good. The pools are nice but the cushions of the seats need maintenance, for they are torn but covering them with the towels you might ignore this.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lou Lou J
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Unfortunately because of the ups and down that Acapulco's tourist industry has had, the hotels have felt this... My husband and I stayed at the Quinta Real this past weekend while in Acapulco attending a birthday party. The Quinta Real once was one of the best but it has been allowed to age in a not so nice way: The rooms need urgent redecoration. We did not go down to the beach or the pool so I cannot comment. We chose to have lunch in the main restaurant because it has such a nice terrace and a lovely view - grave mistake! We were the ONLY guests at the time: the service was deplorable and quality of food was subpar, so sad!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The quality of the beach is not very good with burned wood pieces coming from the river close by. I got a strange itchy rash on my legs from the sea water in front of the hotel. There are no coffee machines in the room! The food is ridiculously expensive and not so good. The internet works poorly and there is not enough people tending to the needs of the guests. We didn't get shampoo or soap in our bathroom for 3 days. We ate out of the hotel most days because we didn't like their restaurants. The pool showers don't work well either

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed June 22, 2014

It is an old hotel, located in an ideal location in Diamante. The best part of the hotel is the pool area, reserve a sun shaded cabana early in the morning, great drinks, average and pricey food. The spa is outstanding, the gym has 3 pieces of equipment. The hotel is relatively small, maybe 80 rooms; service is very good. Beach is public, but due to its location, only hotel guests use the beach area in front of the hotel. Rooms are large, somewhat outdated, specially the bathrooms, but they are clean and done twice a day. Breakfast was typical of the hotels in Mexico, with all kinds of delicious Mexican food, at a reasonable price for a buffet breakfast. We had a car so we did not have dinner in the hotel.

Room Tip: Levels 4 & 5 have a better view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank diefranc
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed with my family at Quinta Real and it was really very pleasurable ! The people are very helpful and kind, the hotel is clean, the view is amazing. I recommend. If I return to Acapulco I will stay there for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family