Sands Acapulco Hotel & Bungalows
Pierre Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Pool
Princess Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
  • Beachfront
$54
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $66/night.

Las Brisas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$108
Hotel Encanto(Acapulco)
Elcano Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
Emporio Acapulco Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2007

I have stayed here 3 times and it is great. You can't beat the price. Beautiful and relaxing pool area. Great place if you have small children, lots for them to do. Tome is the sweetest waitress and works very hard to please all. The bungalows are cozy but very quiet and comfortable. Staff works very hard to make everything right for you. ex: when I arrived my air conditioner was not working properly, we told maintenance and they replaces it within an hour. The beach is just across the street.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank DanaReimy
Reviewed July 21, 2007

My husband I found this hotel by searching the web. We were delighted to find this hotel. We stayed in the bungalows, and enjoyed our privacy. The staff is very nice and the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Gemini69Clive_Ia
Reviewed November 6, 2004

When we checked in the guy at the reception was really rude and they charge me more than what they had told me when I made the reservation. It was high season in the month of August so I didn't have the patience and time to look for another hotel. The room was very small for the $80 dollars that we paid. the bathroom was tiny and very old style.
The pool was nice and the breakfast at the hotel restaurant next to it was very tasty also.
I don't think I will stay there again, though.

5  Thank Perrik77
Reviewed October 16, 2004

Good budget property. This hotel was a good value even though it is not on the beach. The only complain I had was the nightly music that started after 9:00 and did not end till around 11:00, very loud for the early to bed people or those that like to read at night.

8  Thank Nysewander
Reviewed July 10, 2004

I chose Hotel Sand's for a 10-day stay in Acapulco for three reasons: the advices I found on TripAdvisor, its low prices and its very nice web page.
I have to say that my first impression of the Sand's hotel, when I arrived there, was not good: my partner and I arrived during night time in Acapulco after an Air France flight cancelation (me) and a Copa Air baggage loss (her), so we were not in the right mood against this hotel (probably against ANY hotel...); our disappointment was also increased by the fact that the hotel was under slight restoration as it was low season when we stayed there (June 2004).
However, as the days passed we started appreciating the place (quiet and green) and the staff (always friendly and willing to help, and Juanita is an added value to the hotel). And, reading the (negative) comments of other TripAdvisor users about five-star hotels of Acapulco, I think that we made the right choice.
Bungalows (we were staying in one of them) are possibly a bit small, but clean and comfortable enough for two people; rooms are larger and all of them with the terrace. The hotel, which also has a swimming pool, is not on the beach but is close to it: you can get to the seaside by simply crossing the Avenida Costera. The hotel location is also very good: you are right in the centre of the Acapulco bay and you can reach any place in a few minutes by walking or by taxi.
In the end, my bottom line is: I think that Hotel Sand's is one of the best quality-to-price ratio hotels you can find in Acapulco.

10  Thank nmasetti