The room I was first given was terrible. Moved to a "suite" The door barely locked. Holes in the walls. Linens in the closet. A/C only had one setting - high. The entire resort is falling apart. There isn't much of a beach. Food was poor. The owners really need to invest money back into it or flatten it and make a new one. I moved to the Ritz for a fee and it was well worth it. Budget resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new boutique suite hotel privately owned and independent from Las Torres Gemelas although located in the same twin towers. All suites are luxury suites with complete kitchen, US & Canadian satellite HDTV, flat screen HDTVs, surround sound systems, free high speed internet and all new modern furnishings. Located in the middle of Acapulco Bay on a private beach only steps away from most of Acapulco's famous restaurants, shopping, bars and discos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Las Torres Gemelas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Gemelas Acapulco
- Las Torres Gemelas Hotel Acapulco