We chose this hotel for its location, which is in the middle of bay and close to everything. As soon as you arrive in the lobby you get an awesome view of the bay. When we arrived it was a week day and pretty quiet; check-in went smoothly enough, and we arrived at our room in the north tower. The installation has been around a long time, yet the room was nice and it had a little kitchenette w/ fridge, cable tv, and a balcony overlooking the ocean. Since its a condotel, probably not all the rooms are maintained equally, also the amenities are limited (bring your own washcloths, shampoo, etc. or you can buy all that at walmart which is a short 50 cent bus ride each way.) We did not use the pools which were usually occupied by quite a few Mexican tourists, but enjoyed the small beach. The waves there are probably too rough for small children to swim in but if you enjoy rock climbing (as we do) there are lots of those on either side of the beach. We ate at the restaurant's breakfast buffet twice and thought it was very good ($10 p/p) On the weekend it got rather crowded with tourists from Mexico City which slows down the elevators, but all in all we really enjoyed the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new boutique suite hotel privately owned and independent from Las Torres Gemelas although located in the same twin towers. All suites are luxury suites with complete kitchen, US & Canadian satellite HDTV, flat screen HDTVs, surround sound systems, free high speed internet and all new modern furnishings. Located in the middle of Acapulco Bay on a private beach only steps away from most of Acapulco's famous restaurants, shopping, bars and discos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon so you can book your Las Torres Gemelas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Torres Gemelas Acapulco
- Las Torres Gemelas Hotel Acapulco