Arrived at the Acapulco Fairmont on July 12, check in was a breeze we booked 2 rooms 501 and 508 my room was 501 and I must say it was fabulous. The room was large and modern with a balcony that wrapped completely around the room. Blanca the maid did her job great she cleaned and organized everything up to par 3 thumbs up for Blanca. To be honest I had no complaints with the exception that they charge $15.00 US$ for WIFI. I quickly learned to live without it for a couple of days and it felt great to unplug and relax in such a beautiful resort. A must do is the $20 massages you get on the beach for 45 minutes I did them back to back. I didn't really eat in any of the restaurants as we ate outside as to economize a bit. Just had the finger foods by the bar and the sandwich shop which were fine. For good breakfast go to 100% natural healthy breakfast must try the natural juices so good. Toks has a decent breakfast menu too. For dinner head out to La Isla mall they have plenty of restaurants. My kids ages 19 and 13 loved the hotel and all the pools!!! They liked it better than Rivera Maya. Also a must see the cliff divers on the older side of Acapulco. Oh and as far as safety is concerned I felt 100% safe, police presence on the beach patrolling no incidents to report and we were out and about a lot including the older side of Acapulco. Would definitely go back without hesitation...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Mundo Imperial: A FAVORITE OF THE WORLD. For Mexico lovers worldwide, where Acapulco is known as a blend of tropical scenery - beaches, hilly jungles, surrounded by the Pacific ocean blanketed with dynamic nuance of nightclubs and restaurants. It is a great destination for an unforgettable holiday The resort is located at Revolcadero Beach, 20 minutes from the bustling center and just minutes from the airport. The traditional Aztec pyramid building, lush gardens, five swimming pools, two exclusive golf courses, gourmet restaurants, and one of the largest meeting spaces in Acapulco meets the wishes of the most distinguished guests of the world and world-class events. Discover Pearl Pearl, a luxury building at Mundo Imperial Princess offers classy accommodation and the best facilities and services, including: iPod clock, 37-inch flat screen, safe in the rooms and much more !. A place where contemporary design becomes one with the sophisticated luxury - a memorable experience for you, your family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Princess Mundo Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont