Arrived at the Acapulco Fairmont on July 12, check in was a breeze we booked 2 rooms 501 and 508 my room was 501 and I must say it was fabulous. The room was large and modern with a balcony that wrapped completely around the room. Blanca the maid did her job great she cleaned and organized everything up to par 3 thumbs up for Blanca. To be honest I had no complaints with the exception that they charge $15.00 US$ for WIFI. I quickly learned to live without it for a couple of days and it felt great to unplug and relax in such a beautiful resort. A must do is the $20 massages you get on the beach for 45 minutes I did them back to back. I didn't really eat in any of the restaurants as we ate outside as to economize a bit. Just had the finger foods by the bar and the sandwich shop which were fine. For good breakfast go to 100% natural healthy breakfast must try the natural juices so good. Toks has a decent breakfast menu too. For dinner head out to La Isla mall they have plenty of restaurants. My kids ages 19 and 13 loved the hotel and all the pools!!! They liked it better than Rivera Maya. Also a must see the cliff divers on the older side of Acapulco. Oh and as far as safety is concerned I felt 100% safe, police presence on the beach patrolling no incidents to report and we were out and about a lot including the older side of Acapulco. Would definitely go back without hesitation...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Mundo Imperial: A WORLD FAVORITE. Located in Acapulco, consider one of the top beach destinations worldwide,offering to their visitors a warm tropical climate throughout all year. Special magic of this paradise makes Princess Mundo Imperial one of the favorite of the treavelers, located at Revolcadero Beach, at Zona Diamante consider the best area in Acapulco, just a only few minutes from the Acapulco International Airport. Traditional 15-storey Aztec pyramid-shaped building, lush gardens, 5 pools, two exclusive golf courses, fine dining restaurants and one of the largest meeting spaces in Acapulco, satisfy the wishes of the most distinguished guests of the world. Discover Pearl Perla, a luxurious building within the Princess Mundo Imperial, offers exclusive accommodations, finest facilities and services, in where contemporary design becomes sophisticated luxury - unique experience in order to satisfy our sophisticated guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Princess Mundo Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont