Just stayed at the Acapulco Princess for a night while on business in Acapulco. The room in the new tower was very nice. Well done with all the amenities and right on the corner with a wonderful sea breeze. The hotel however does not compete with the newer luxury resorts in Acapulco. Food was just okay and the rest of the hotel is quite dated. Service is still impeccable and if your in town for business and like running or playing golf this is a good option for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Mundo Imperial: A FAVORITE OF THE WORLD. For Mexico lovers worldwide, where Acapulco is known as a blend of tropical scenery - beaches, hilly jungles, surrounded by the Pacific ocean blanketed with dynamic nuance of nightclubs and restaurants. It is a great destination for an unforgettable holiday The resort is located at Revolcadero Beach, 20 minutes from the bustling center and just minutes from the airport. The traditional Aztec pyramid building, lush gardens, five swimming pools, two exclusive golf courses, gourmet restaurants, and one of the largest meeting spaces in Acapulco meets the wishes of the most distinguished guests of the world and world-class events. Discover Pearl Pearl, a luxury building at Mundo Imperial Princess offers classy accommodation and the best facilities and services, including: iPod clock, 37-inch flat screen, safe in the rooms and much more !. A place where contemporary design becomes one with the sophisticated luxury - a memorable experience for you, your family and friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Princess Mundo Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont