I was here in 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed it. There was some renovation going on but did not effect the overall resort. Prices were reasonable for the full service received would I walk around the premises outside the gate no, but the grounds and beach are very enjoyable. Check it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Mundo Imperial: A WORLD FAVORITE. Located in Acapulco, consider one of the top beach destinations worldwide,offering to their visitors a warm tropical climate throughout all year. Special magic of this paradise makes Princess Mundo Imperial one of the favorite of the treavelers, located at Revolcadero Beach, at Zona Diamante consider the best area in Acapulco, just a only few minutes from the Acapulco International Airport. Traditional 15-storey Aztec pyramid-shaped building, lush gardens, 5 pools, two exclusive golf courses, fine dining restaurants and one of the largest meeting spaces in Acapulco, satisfy the wishes of the most distinguished guests of the world. Discover Pearl Perla, a luxurious building within the Princess Mundo Imperial, offers exclusive accommodations, finest facilities and services, in where contemporary design becomes sophisticated luxury - unique experience in order to satisfy our sophisticated guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Princess Mundo Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont