We stayed here just for one day and we enjoy it. Prices of rooms were too high, but it was high season. The hotel seems to be from the 1970's or so, but they really worked hard to make it somehow modern. Personnel is really kind and helpfull, but in high season there are a lot of queues around the hotel, so it makes things slower (nothing to worry about)
Rooms are actually really good: nice panoramic view of the beach (in the tower 2), spacious rooms, confortable beds and no noise.
Restaurants, are too expensive. There is no question about this, but food is really good so take advantage of the included breakfast. Drinks are also expensive, but yard glasses helps you minimize the price (just a little bit)
Pool and beach are both good. Towels and Beach places are free for the guests. The only bad thing about the beach is that a lot of local guys will try to sell you everything all the time. It is not hotel's fault as this is a public beach, but it gets annoying.
TIP: Get up early to get a place in the beach or in the pool. In high season it gets really crowded really fast. Take the places in the beach on the second or third row, as in the closest to the beach you will have a lot of salesman asking you to buy stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Mundo Imperial: A WORLD FAVORITE. Located in Acapulco, consider one of the top beach destinations worldwide,offering to their visitors a warm tropical climate throughout all year. Special magic of this paradise makes Princess Mundo Imperial one of the favorite of the treavelers, located at Revolcadero Beach, at Zona Diamante consider the best area in Acapulco, just a only few minutes from the Acapulco International Airport. Traditional 15-storey Aztec pyramid-shaped building, lush gardens, 5 pools, two exclusive golf courses, fine dining restaurants and one of the largest meeting spaces in Acapulco, satisfy the wishes of the most distinguished guests of the world. Discover Pearl Perla, a luxurious building within the Princess Mundo Imperial, offers exclusive accommodations, finest facilities and services, in where contemporary design becomes sophisticated luxury - unique experience in order to satisfy our sophisticated guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Princess Mundo Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont