For a short weekend getaway the Fairmont Princess is great. Yes, the hotel needs a major facelift as it feels rundown but the hotel is right on the beach and provides an enjoyable environment. The breakfast buffet was a major hit. Given the dangerous events that Acapulco has experienced my top priority was a safe hotel. I felt completely safe at this hotel and was pleased that the fairmont offered enough activities and dining options that I never felt the want to leave the hotel. There is a large security presence and I would definitely feel safe returning to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized as one of the top 500 hotels in the world and top 25 resorts in Latin America by Travel & Leisure, Princess Mundo Imperil is located over the Pacific Coast on the Revolcadero Beach, 20 minutes from the bustle of downtown and a few minutes from the airport at the Acapulco Diamante Area. The exclusive complex of 480 acres offers to its guests a spectacular scenario that will enhance all the senses while you admire the magnificent 15-story Aztec pyramid-shaped building surrounded of beautiful and lush gardens containing over 750 plant species and home to a colorful assortment of swans, flamingos and tropical birds. Hear the cascades of its 5 sparkling pools and saltwater lagoon. Taste the exquisite Chef creations at any of its 5 Restaurants. Breath the most relaxing fragrances at the Spa & Salon and feel the breeze of ocean at the new Turtle Dunes Golf Course.For the guest looking for a luxury experience in Acapulco, Pearl offers exquisite accommodations and the finest services and amenities, which include: an iPod clock, 37-inch flat screen, in-room safety deposit box and more! A place where contemporary design becomes one with standard of sophisticated luxury – a memorable experience for you, your family and friends.Turtle Dunes: Our Country ClubIf you enjoy participating in sports with style, we invite you to learn more about the brand new Turtle Dunes Country Club, the centerpiece within the Princess complex, for whole-hearted golfers seeking a premium golf experience in Mexico. Learn to play like a pro from childs to adults! Turtle Dunes Country Club , to establish Lorena Ochoa's flagship teaching academy, providing members and guests with a state-of-the-art practice and learning center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Princess Mundo Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont