We booked this hotelbased on reputaion and it did not dissapoint. The rooms very very clean with cream marble floors. The hotel has several restaurants even one on the beach so you never need to leave your Hotel. There are 3 serarate pool areas so we could sit somewhere different every day. The beach was fabulos and we even walked towards the hill to a local tent where a fisherman Tomas prepared a lovey fish lunch.
everything was perfet except the birds in the hotels cages were quite loud.
try not to get a room near the elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Mundo Imperial: A WORLD FAVORITE. Located in Acapulco, consider one of the top beach destinations worldwide,offering to their visitors a warm tropical climate throughout all year. Special magic of this paradise makes Princess Mundo Imperial one of the favorite of the treavelers, located at Revolcadero Beach, at Zona Diamante consider the best area in Acapulco, just a only few minutes from the Acapulco International Airport. Traditional 15-storey Aztec pyramid-shaped building, lush gardens, 5 pools, two exclusive golf courses, fine dining restaurants and one of the largest meeting spaces in Acapulco, satisfy the wishes of the most distinguished guests of the world. Discover Pearl Perla, a luxurious building within the Princess Mundo Imperial, offers exclusive accommodations, finest facilities and services, in where contemporary design becomes sophisticated luxury - unique experience in order to satisfy our sophisticated guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Princess Mundo Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont