What a great place to stay. Rooms were very nice, clean and modern. Comfortable beds. Microwave, toaster, coffee pot and utensils included in rooms. But get out and enjoy the local food, very good and inexpensive. We ate places that mostly just locals ate at.
Location was great, able to walk to many restaurants. Buses and cabs right outside.
All the rooms have a great ocean view. We did take some readers advice and asked for a room on the quiet side. I don't know if it would have mattered much, we did not see that many tourists at the time we were there. The clubs were quiet.
The beach area and pools were nice, although towards the end of out stay they did get quite crowded. We attribute that to many people staying there as the Easter holdiay was close.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Fiesta Americana Hotel Acapulco
- Fiesta Americana Acapulco
- Acapulco Fiesta Americana