I was booked into this hotel during the first week of February of this year and was very happy with my stay. The staff were all extremely friendly and greeted my girlfriend and myself as we walked by. The two restaurants in the hotel both offered excellent food at reasonable prices and the pool/beach areas were never crowded.
I read some of the reviews on this site before going and was worried, since some describe the hotel as overly crowded but that was definitely not the case. I suppose this is not a busy tourist season.
Rooms were neat, clean and very comfortable. My only complaint was that the wifi was not always reliable, but really, it seems a silly thing to complain about when you are on a sun-drenched beach.
All in all, a very enjoyable stay and would definitely recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco