The only reason I dont give it five stars is because the rooms,mand the wholemhotel in general, need a bit of maintenance. Otherwise, I loved it.
Its private and small beach is cozy and very clean. The pools marvelous. Food also great but a bit expensive. Service really good. Hotel price superb.
You better have a car if you plan on wondering around. The hotel,is between the old Acapulco and the new Zona Diamante. Isolated. Perfect for couples. Light was out for a whole day and thats a no no, but everything else was better than expected.
Well.... they should also get softer towels and sheets. anyway, I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco