“Mandara was awesome!”
Review of Mandara

Mandara
Ranked #6 of 22 Nightlife in Acapulco
More attraction details
Owner description: Favorite hotspot of locals and tourists alike.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mandara was awesome!”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Ahhhhh...my girlfriend and I just got back from our first trip to acapulco and mandara was my favorite thing we did. It was amazing! The service was perfect (not too clingy but always there when you needed them), the music was great, and the other geusts were so friendly! This is a must if you feel like checking out acapulcos night life. Annnnddddd its really cheap for really really good drinks! If your hotel offers it, you should go on a night where a hotel representitive goes with you.

2 Thank Rochelle S

50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Ladies night... has many ladies, and the music is a decent mix. No thump music.”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

Expensive? Not if you know that the bar is free. Good times, crowd is between. 25 and 40

4 Thank DrLife
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 7, 2005

Where do I start, we were told to check this place out by a local, and told it would be worth our while. It was Friday and a large crowd, which the party doesnt start until after 12mid, the staffs incredible, we even had our own personal waiter it seemed. He was there in a blink of an eye. They have bathroom attendents to help with saop in your hands to towels. Then lets say the main (managment) easy on the eyes, they ended up taking very nice care of us two ladies. We ended up going back on Sat. which they remembered us and invited us to the private club there after 40 mins of being there; also to the after hours club. So the dancing was great, people social not harassing and if ever there where I felt very comfortable just asking the staff to take care of it, they seem to want to make sure your very happy. In fact I ended up talking to one of them and that is the deal. Plus the real kicker is you can get coupons for the night which is 4 $$ off here and there but come on, 20 dollars Cover fee and includes OPEN BAR....a drink here in the states is 7.50 not including the shots too.....so Take in count your cover, drinks, shots, and for me I was there till 6am then after bar and well you get the picture, I got alot for 20 dollars. Have a great time...dance the night away. I'll be back for sure and this place is now Mandara. :)

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member