Las Brisas Acapulco
Resort Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$72
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
Pierre Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$83
$62
$60
  • Pool
Princess Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Beachfront
Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$67
$52
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

$53
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Emporio Acapulco Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$58
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Elcano Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
$58
$54
Hotel Encanto(Acapulco)
$172
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$400
$255
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $322/night.

2,048 results
All reviewssunset barbella vistaprivate poolbeach clubbellavista restaurantroom serviceevery morningpink jeephibiscus flowersfresh water poolprivate casitajeep servicecontinental breakfastsalt waterour honeymoonview of the baymini bar
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at Las Brisas for 5 nights in June. It was the best vacation I have had so far. I picked this property because I loved all the pictures I saw on line but honestly they don't do the property justice, it is beyond amazing. I stayed on a 3rd level casita, I loved my bay view and the private pool. The service here was so amazing I literally felt like a princess. The staff anticipates all your needs and everyone of them is so polite. I loved dining at Bella Vista Restaurant, at first I felt a bit out of place since I was dining alone but the staff made me feel at home. I loved La Concha beach, the food was so delicious and I loved the Chef's complimentary caldo decamaron. I also enjoyed the swim up bar, the bar staff was so friendly too I didn't feel alone at all. I also loved coming back to a clean casita after a long day of excursions. I loved being picked up in the pink jeeps so promptly when I needed to go places. One of the guys was glad to give me a tour of the entire property and take pictures which took about an hour because its huge, he even gave me a tour of the 'El fuente' casitas which are amazing btw. I will definitely be back at Las Brisas. If you are considering it hurry up and book your stay it is worth every penny.

Room Tip: Ask for Bay view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank VaMagumbo
TULIP50, Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Ms Rose: Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at Las Brisas Acapulco. It´s a pleasure for us to read you enjoyed our pink and white paradise . We are happy to know we create an"unique experience" during your 5 nights in Acapulco. Thank you again for sharing your trip experience with others who may be considering to stay with us.We hope to see you soon.

Greetings from the pink and white Paradise

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed on the 3rd level I think. Beautiful view overlooking the bay and right by the sunset bar. We LOVED our private pool, really no need to leave the "room" except to get food. Very reasonable hotel price, food is expensive and you should plan to pay more for your food while staying here. Hope to get back one day.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Ms Kimberly: Thank for your comments about our pink and white paradise. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Your "private pool" and the beautiful view of Acapulco will be waiting for you.

Greetings.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have been several times in Las Brisas Acapulco. This time we were from the 12th until June 17, 2013. As always we liked the behaviour of employees and personalized attention they give to the guests. "Elevators" (pink jeeps) are driven by very friendly and courteous staff. We enjoy the La Concha Beach Club. The little house with its private pool is recommended. The room service very efficient and very friendly waiters. Very good reception and Brisas Express personnel. Neat, very active and attentive housekeeping. We hope to return very soon. Very nice days we enjoyed in Las Brisas. See you soon.

Room Tip: We recommend the little house with its private pool because the privacy.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank EsperanzaHirsh
TULIP50, General Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear guest: We thank you very much your comments, we will share them with our staff, they are always happy to offer outstanding service.We are happy to learn that you had a wonderful experience, and that you are planning to come back soon to tha Pink and White Paradise.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stayed at Las Brisas one night in the middle of June with my girlfriend.

The hotel certainly offers a "wow-experience", and is probably one of Mexico's most beautiful and exclusive hotels. After getting a good price using one of the many online search engines we felt we were given very much value for our money (the original prices stated in the reception were quite higher than what we managed to get online).

Originally we had booked a room/villa with a shared pool, but when we were doing our check in the receptionist offered us an upgrade to a private pool villa for about 370 Mexican pesos, which we accepted. She said this was an offer they were running that week, but I suspect they offer this often when the hotel isn't full. Might be a good tip to ask for an upgrade if they don't offer this by themselves!

The villa was big, luxurious and had an awesome view. The private pool was clean and had perfect temperature. The villa is cleaned several times a day.

A simple continental breakfast (containing white bread, butter, jam and some fruit and coffee/tea) is delivered in your villa, free of charge. If we should put the finger on something it would be that the complimentary breakfast could have been more varied and bigger. You can of course order additional things for a charge.

The hotel's beach club, "La Concha", is also truly beautiful, and offers a fresh water pool with a swim up bar as well as a sea water pool. The restaurant at the beach club makes a very tasty guacamole. Complimentary transportation to and from the beach club is every twenty minutes / or on request when few people at the resort.

The hotel restaurant, "Bellavista", also offers a romantic atmosphere with a stunning view. The service is excellent, prices are a bit high. The food was delicious.

The only con with this place is that you have to spend some money on transportation if you want to go down to the main strip in Acapulco with taxi. We had to pay the taxi the hotel provided us 180 Mexican pesos to get downtown, which is quite much for a cab ride in Mexico.

It's a shame the hotel seems to have few visitors - this place deserves to be fully booked, and I will say a visit to Acapulco is worth it just to stay at Las Brisas! The hotel have hosted several Hollywood stars during the past, and if you want to feel like a star this is the place to go!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sigurd K

Dear guest: Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in our pink and white paradise. It´s a pleasure to learn that we have met your expectations and that you have had a “wow-experience” Thank you for your comments about Bellavista Restaurant and La Concha Restaurant. We look forward to seeing you soon in the Pink and White Paradise

Best regards

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was our 4th year at Las Brisas Acapulco. My husband and I have tried other tropical vacation resorts, but we always come back to Las Brisas. This year we booked our trip through Sara Baker with Dream Makers Vacation Services. She was able to get us a great, complimentary room upgrade!! It is the most beautiful, romantic place - the perfect spot for relaxing in the sunshine. We've always stayed on the 5th level - the casitas are private and quiet, with our own pool, and a fantastic ocean and city view. We hardly ever leave our room. Their room service is excellent, and it is amazing that the same staff has been there for 4 years - same cleaning staff, pool attendant, concierge (Eduardo is great!). Everyone is so helpful and friendly. We look forward to returning to the Las Brisas for years to come!

Room Tip: Choose a high level with a private casita and a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barb T
TULIP50, General Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear guest: Thank you for your comment about your stay in Las Brisas Acapulco. It´s a pleasure for us you prefer our resort during 4 years . We will be waiting for you in a near future. Greetings from our pink and white paradise.

Cordially