* Housekeeping came on FOUR separate occasions on one day. 1) clean 2) bring towels 3) bring robes 4) collect coffee they brought earlier that we didn't order. Each time separated by 10-60 minutes.
* "Private" pool was dirty
* Expedia said breakfast was included. It was not, and it was 440 pesos for not very good food.
* Sometimes long waits for the little pink carts you have to rely on to get you to and from your room.
* They didn't have my reservation when I went to check in, and it took them 20 minutes to find it.
* They told me they had "promotions" for upgrading to a better room, but offered me their standard prices
* Kitchen sink was dirty
* When you move the chairs around on the concrete floor they make an awful scraping sound, and they're a bit too heavy to lift
* Gate on our room said "do not enter" when opened, and "please enter" when closed... isn't that counter-intuitive?
* Asked me to sign a blank credit card slip as a guarantee for expenses... a bit non-standard; they could write any number they wanted on that. I had to sign it under duress essentially, as I had already pre-paid for the hotel.
In fairness, it was a nice view, the bed was comfy, and the room service, unlike the not-actually-included breakfast, was tasty.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Brisas Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Las Brisas Hotel Acapulco
- Las Brisas Resort Acapulco
- Las Brisas Mexico